Chapter 33

Salam alaykum guys. Am so  sorry u couldnt  update yesterday. It was our prom and i came bsck extremely late and i was so tired i slept right away.

But here you go.

Grab a snack and enjoy!

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Humairah's POV

I dont know why but i have been wanting to ask adnan about his parents. I know moha already told me that they are dead and how but i want him to tell me himself.

Talking of moha i saw his missed call so i decided to call him back. He picked up after the third ring.

Moha: salam alaykum. Is this really my baby sis calling or am i hallucinating?

Me: wa alaykas salam. It is really me. How are you and everyone?

Moha: *chuckles* alhamdulillah we are all good. How about you and the kids? And how is adnan's arm?

Me: well like the doctor said. He is a fighter so he is all healed up just a little bit remaining. Whats up bro?

Moha: since you have finally decided to ask then let me tell you. Abba has already finished talking to ikhram's dad and he has given me the permission to talk to her. We have already booked our tickets to nigeria. We are leaving next week and your beloved,handsome,strong...

Me: ya rabb moha get to the point.

Moha: macho brother is getting married in the next two months.

Me: Alhamdulillah. Moha congratulations am so excited for  you. May allah give you cute kids.  Am so excited my brother is getting married. Wait let me add houda to the call.

I quickly changed it to conference call mode and add houda.

Houda: salam alaykum. Wassup niggas.

Me: OUR BROTHER IS GETTING MARRIED!

Houda: ha so you finally got tge news?

Me: what do you mean? So you guys all knew? So now am the last to know. So not fair.

Moha: breaking news. Khadeejah also knew. Mama told her yesterday when she came.

Me: the little demon. That is so not fair.

Houda: yeah. Guys i want to tell you something.

Me: you have ourears

Houda: am pregnant. four months.

Me: what?

Moha: are you joking?

Houda: *laughs* no am not. I am a gynaecologist and i know what i am talking about.

Me: oh my god am having a neice or a nephew! Aaaaaaaah.

Adnan runs into the room.

Adnan: are you okay? Why were you screaming?

Me: houda is pregnant!!!

We talked some more before we all said bye and disconnected.

I went to the kitchen to make the milk candy ikii taught me.

After i was done, nancy helped me clear the kitchen and i gave her some for her and the kids. I took mine and adnans to our bedroom.

Yeah dont give me that look. I let him sleep in my room so i can easily check on him without leaving the room. I always make sure to make pillow barriers though.