chapter 8

Oh my god i got my first tag #14 stranded. I feel like screaming.😆💃💃💃💃💃💃.

Thanks guys a lot. This chappy is dedicated to ihsan2adam44 luv u to bits.

Oops sorry i didnt say salam because i was soo excited.

Salam alaikum everyone how are you doing? Here is another sooo lets get reading.

Grab a snack and enjoyy!

If you havent prayed....why am i even telling you? If you like dont pray Allah is watching you. Death wont wait for you so do what you want to do. As a mature person you are not suppposed to be reminded about salah.

Carry on.

****************************

Adnan's pov

Salman: bro am going to our school party you wanna come?

Me: nah am good.

Salman: come on besty there are gonna be hot girls there you know.

Me: am not going there because of hot girls.

Salman: keep telling that to yourself. I will be in my car when you are done.

Salman is my childhood friend. We grew up together in the same neighbourhood. He is the satan and am the angel.

I put on my suit

And spray my oud. Then we are good to go.

***************

Salman: bro me and my buds are gonna jump out for a bit so if you are tired just take the car and go dont wait for me.

Me: ok.

Salman runs inside the school with his friends and i sit on a barstool and sip my orange juice.

I later got tired of sitting so i went to the car. Oh shoot now i have to look for salman. The keys are with him.

I run in the direction salman went and hear distant cries.

Stop please stop. Help me somebody please help me.

I quickly run in the direction. I was there just in time to see smokes coming out of the door that lead to the back rooms. There was a fire!

**********

Humaira's pov

The fire had trapped me in, I inhaled a lot of fumes and I was feeling dizzy, my leg also hurt a lot. I sighed when i started seeing people. I slowly limp to the main gate. I was eagerly waiting for a taxi.

Unknown: Afreen wait.

I turn back only to see adnan my saviour. I didnt even thank him.

Adnan: afreen are you okay?

Me: its ok. I will just go home thank you.

Adnan: no its not ok. Who is taking you home? Let me give you a ride.

I look down, I don't want to be with a stranger now, I just want to see myself at home in my bed.

Adnan: am not a stranger.

Me: did i say it loud?

Adnan: yeah you did. Please afreen let me give you a ride. Wallahi i wont hurt you.

Me : first of all my name is not afreen and second am not going with you so please leave me alone.

I say rudely and star limping towards only god knows where. Its so quiet that you can hear a heartbeart. I get scared again.

I have no choice but to follow him. I turn back and start limping to him.

Adnan: changed your mind? *smirks*

Oh wow! He is handsome.

I just nod my head and follow him.

**************

Adnan's pov.

After i hit the fire alarm, I use the axe provided to hit the door multiple times until there was enough space for me to pry it open.

Now we are in the car and she is just crying. Her face is red but she still looks beautiful masha Allah.

I pass her my hankie and she took it slightly brushing my fingers. Astagfurullah.

Me: are you hurt? Should we go to the hospital? i hate seeing girls cry.

You in particular

Shut up heart.

Me: at least tell me your name.

...: its aysha

Me: masha allah.

I drive us to a nearby boutique and park the car.

Aysha: are you planning on killing me or what?

Me: am sorry just give me a minute.

*&&&&&&&&&&*&&&&&&&&

Humaira's pov

My heart was stiil beating at 237283743 per second. What is he planning?. Oh allah forgive me and pity me. I promise i will be a good girl.

After what seemed like a decade, he came out with a bag.

Adnan: salam alaikum*closes the door*

I muttered my reply and he gave me the bag.

Adnan: your hijab and..your..a.arm..

I open the bag and see a big beautiful hijab. I quickly wear it to hide my torn dress.

Me: thank you.

Adnan: wa antum fa jazakumullahu khair.

I just stare at him. I told him the direction and we got home sooner than i expected.

I quickly get out saying thanks and ran to houda's room. I was so not ready for moha,mama and abba's questions. I barge into the room and houda got up

Houda: innalillahi humaira cant you say salam.

I ignore her and crash her into a hug. And all hell broke loose.

Houda: humaira you are scaring me whats wrong?

I open my mouth to talk but only sobs came out. She hugged me again.

After i cooled down, she gave me a glass of water to drink.

Houda: tell me what happened?

I narrated the whole story. Of how moha called me saying the car broke down. Then when i went to the bathroom, the fire And everything.

*********&)

Salam alaikum. Today we got to see adnan my hero😍

Am in love ooo.

Stay tuned for more.

Xoxo♡♡

eeysharh aka snowqueen❄❄