Chapter 29

Salam alaykum. Alhamdulillah am sticking to my rules of updating frequently.

Grab a snack and your seat belts. The ride is just beginning.

<<><><><><><><><><><><><>>>

Adnan's POV

She gave me a peck on the cheek.

Humairah: thank you.

And she left to the ladies side. I was going through some bow ties when i heard humairah screaming my name.

I run to where her voice came from and see her being dragged into a car by someone with a mask. I wanted to jump through the window but it has bars.

No.

I quickly run to the door and get into my car adrenaline pumping through my veins.

I follow the street i saw their car go but i cant find them.

Ya rabb! Please please. I completely trust you ya allah. Please show me a sign. I know i am a sinner and sinning is what i am good at but you are al gaffur the forgiver of all sins and you forgive all sins. So please ya rabb. Help me find humairah. Help me find my wife.

I speed up and follow the right lane. And there they are transferring her into another car.

As soon as they see me they quickly speed out of the lane.

You are not taking my wife.

<<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>>

Humairah's POV.

I open my eyes slightly and see myself in a building that has no roof and grasses here and there.

Am i dead?

I try to move but my hands are tied.

???: i can see you are awake.

Wait! I know that voice.

???: surprise!

Salman?

Me: salman what the hell?

Salman: i always get what i want baby.

Me: and that is?

Salman: your body.

Adnan was right.

Salman: you know i wanted to be gentle with you. All that sweetness, calling you with sweet names. It was all an act so i could get you to agree and do it willingly. But your birdbrain didnt let you understand that.

Ouch!

Salman: so now that i know adnan the saint has purified your heart with his little spell. Ha! I decided to show you my true colors. That was why i sent my guy here to pick you up from the boutique. 
Me: how did you know we were going to the boutique?

Salman: well because of how obsessed i am with yoh, i actually visit you from time to time. And yesterday i picked the right time to visit you. I was there when you and adnan came out of tbe house hand in hand. I knew right the  from your outfits that you were going out on a date.

He scrunches his face as if it was something disgusting.

Me: so now you are going to force me into *gulp* having...intercouse with you?

Salman: yap.

I know adnan will find me. I just need to buy him more time until he gets here.

Me: but what if...

Think humairah think.

Me: what if i put up a fight? You never know what i can do.

Salman: *bored look* i never knew you were this stupid. I can just slap you and you will die without another movement.

Yeeeeeee!

Me: um..ugh

Salman: alright enough talking. Lets get to work baby.

Me: wait. I give up.

Salman: what?

Me: i mean whats the point of forcing me into it when i can do it willingly?

I hope this works. Adnan where are you? Aren't you like supposed to juml in right now?

Salman: you better not be planning something or i swear i'm gonna f....

Me: oh come on. I cant resist you. You know that.

Someone get me a paper bag i'm gonna vomit.

Me: so watchu say?

I say with my best bad girl voice.

Salman: i say lets do this.

Me: but not here of course. I mean why dont we go somewhere special?

Adnan. Please come. I need you. If yoh are hiding somewhere waiting for him to make a move then please come out like now. Before its too late.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Adnan's POV

After following them and seeing them enter a building i quickly contact the police.

Police: this is 911 emergency how can i help you

I tell them everything and the address.

Police: dont worry sir we are going to be there in ten minutes until then please dont make a move because the kidnapper might have a weapon.

I dont think i can wait that long.

I end the call and park the car far away.

I then jog to the building which is about 5 minutes jog and 10 minutes walk.

I hear voices and i know humairah is awake.

Wait! Is that salman?

I peep through a broken wall and see him circling her like a vulture ready to devour its carrion.

Humairah: ...whats the point of forcing me into it when i can do it willingly?

What?

Salman: you better not be planning something or i swear i'm gonna f....

Humairah: oh come on. I cant resist you. You know that.

So she fooled me all this while.

someone taps me and i see the police. He puts a finger on his lips meaning i should keep quiet.

The police jump in and grab salman and i rush to humairah and untie her.

She bursts into tears and hugs me.

Or should i say crocodile tears. I push her away and turn.

GUNSHOT!

Something painful tears my flesh.

Humairah screams and run to me.

I just got shot by my best friend.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Ta ta taaaaaaa!

Another cliffhanger

Stay cool and stay tuned for more.