The ninth and final month Chloe was better than ever, slowly coming to terms with Barry's coma, and ultimately she was happier - she still cried but not as often - she was moving on.

After a few months of Barry's coma, Dr. Wells had offered to take Barry off of the hospitals hands because every time Barry went into cardiac arrest the hospitals power would go out - so Dr. Wells thought it'd be better to move Barry over to STAR Labs.

Both Chloe and Joe agreed too. Chloe having to convince Joe that he was in good hands. For crying out loud Chloe was his sister after all.

It was weird without Barry being around bugging Chloe about whatever he was ranting about that day, most days it was Iris, Chloe missed that. She missed where they could tell each other everything and anything. She missed their long talks on the phone at night when Chloe or even Barry had nightmares. If only Chloe knew what was in for her this one fateful day.

The first thing Chloe heard as she walked into the cortex was Poker Face by Lady Gaga. Chloe was confused as to why Barry's favorite song was playing. She was saddened by the song, remembering all the times Barry and her would jam out to it in her apartment.

"Why is Barry's favorite song playing? And most importantly how do either of you know it? I didn't tell you much about Barry..." Chloe trailed off in thought as she asked question after question about her younger brother.

Cisco answered her, nonchalantly, a twizzler still in his mouth, "I checked his Facebook."

"Isn't that stalking?" Chloe asked with her head tilted to the side, before joking, "You got thing for my brother whose in a coma, Ramon?"

Cisco started saying, his voice high and slightly squeaked, "No! I don't have a crush on you comatose bother!" He paused, "And for the stalking. . Well, I don't thi-" He got interpreted by a gasp. It was Barry.

"Oh- My god!"

Barry soon asked, "Where am I?" As Chole said, excited that her brother was up again, "Cisco you genius! You actually woke him up!"

"He's up." Caitlin stated, surprised.

Cisco told Wells to get down to the cortex right away. Caitlin was spouting out random doctor stuff that Chloe couldn't understand. She had tears in her eyes as she looked at her confused brother. Cisco told Barry to relax, as Chloe was frozen in her spot.

Chloe spaced out hearing Barry say, "STAR Labs? Who are you? Is Chloe here?"

Cisco quickly answered, "I'm Cisco Ramon, she's Cailtin." Before correcting himself, "Doctor Snow- And Chloe's right there." Cisco pointed at the redhead who was still frozen in her place.

Barry quickly ran over to her, before hugging her tightly. Chloe hugged back just as tight, "Hey little bro-" She laughed through her tears. She managed to whisper to him, "I'm so glad you're okay, I don't know what I would've done if you weren't..."

Barry just shushed her as he hugged her making sure she was okay and well.

Barry asked as he pulled away, his eyes slightly misty, "What's going on Chlo?"

Chloe laughed bitterly, thinking back to the awful months she had spent without her little brother, "You were struck by lightning Barry, you kept dying over and over again."