Chapter 111: Chaos, Fear and Greed!

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"There is no doubt about it this magic came from Hela." Merlok affirmed. "How do you know that name?" Lloyd questioned Merlok.

Merlok looked down at Lloyd slightly worried. "How do you know that name?" Merlok questioned back. "She hurt my friend." Lloyd answered in kind.

"Hela was once the youngest member of the Wizards Council. Only she claimed she was from another realm like." Merlok explained to both groups of Ninjas and Knights.

"A survivor of some kind of conflict that killed her whole family and wanted revenge. So in exchange for her help with Chaos magic, Monstrox and a few others on the Wizards Council secretly trained her to use magic in her quest for vengeance." Merlok continued.

The Ninjas shared a look of worry with one and other after hearing this. Merlok took notice of this but continued to explain what he knew.

"Much like Monstrox, she grew up terrorising Knighton with her dark sorcery. Only she didn't have the desire to rule as he did. She wanted to obliterate us all then return with an army to her homeland to conquer those who killed her family." Merlok warned them.

"But the people we saw couldn't be older than us." Macy pointed out. "And they all five of them looked like (Y/N)." Nya added with a concerned tone.

"Perhaps they were her sisters?" Zane theorised, finding that the only logical solution to this. "(Y/N), never mentioned any family." Jay exclaimed, pointing out the flaw in Zane's theory.

"She didn't have any memories of her family." Lloyd explained. "The only real thing she remembers about her people was that they wore a lot of blue." Jay added.

"All she ever wanted was to go back home to her people." Kai murmured out loud. "When Nya was kidnapped get her back was all I cared about." Nya hugged her big brother.

"It's ok. Kai, we both have things we need to apologise and make up for with her." Nya said trying to soothe her brother's pain. Kai smiled at his little sister and returned the hug.

Merlok felt a sudden wave of darkness from across the land. This set off the alarms in the Fortrex.

On the monitor appeared live footage of a swashbuckling pirate in blue complete with the oversized hat that held a large feather held in place by a small circular plate with the symbol of Greed and oversized jacket armed with a pistol and rapier.

She was terrorising Auremville plundering anything she found of use from the terrified riches residents of Knighton.