PART 67: | I'LL SEE YOU IN HELL OR NEW ORLEANS |

Start from the beginning

- "She's still in her human body, it's safer if she's not here." Freya tells her.

- "You're right." Natali says, "Well, we'll go now, you know where you can find us." and with that she left, taking Kol's unconscious body with her.

When Natali came to Fangtasia she saw Eric, who was still there taking care of their club. She put Kol in one of the booths and walked over to the bar where Eric was. He poured her one glass of whiskey that she really needed.

- "Did you hear about those murders going around town? They wanted to pin it down on me and others." Eric tells her.

- "Let's see if they will try to pin it down on you now when I'm here." Natali told him before she quickly drank her glass of whiskey.

- "What happened to him?" Eric says looking at Kol.

- "I snapped his neck." Natali simply replies.

- "I'm not even going to ask why." Eric says, "Anna told me about the massacre that happened a few days ago."

- "Yeah, that bitch killed too many vampires. We still don't know who sent her, but we'll find out sooner or later." Natali told him and stood up, "Kol will wake up soon, tell him that I'll be at the cemetery." she said before she left.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

Natali was walking through the cemetery, going toward their playhouse when suddenly someone snapped her neck.

When she opened her eyes she saw unfamiliar surroundings. It was large, elegant room, but she still had no idea where she was. Sitting up she scanned her surroundings and saw Marcel passed out on the floor. Marcel awoke a few minutes later and he groggily sat up, wiping the dried blood from his face and she asked, "What the hell are we doing here?"

When he realized that Natali was with him, he looked confused at her and before he could say anything else they heard footsteps approaching the room.

- When they saw Aya in front of them, Marcel asked her, "What the hell did you do to me?"

- "And I'm going to give you ten seconds to tell me what the hell am I doing here Aya, or I'm going to rip out your heart." Natali threatens.

- Aya smirks at them and holds out her hand to Marcel, showing him a large ring on her right hand, "Marcel I scratched you with a toxin of my own devising. Kicka like a mule, doesn't it?"

- "I still didn't hear the answer to my question." Natali said angrily.

- As Aya tossed Marcel a blood bag, she looks at Natali and says, "I'm not the one that will tell you why you're here."

- "You know I refused to be part of your pathetic Strix four hundred years ago and I'll do it again." Natali told her

- "That's not what we want from you now." Aya said and Natali rolled my eyes annoyed, Aya gave her one more glare before turning to Marcel and saying, "Marcel Gerard. You were turned by an Original, yet made yourself in your own image. You build a vampire community from ash and this city thrived under your rule. Let us help you return New Orleans to what it should be, with you as it's king."

- "Just one thing, who's us?" Marcel asked.

- "The oldest society of vampires this world has ever known. We are called the Strix." Aya replied proudly.

- "The Strix only want what's best for them." Natali remarks, "That's why I didn't join them."

- Aya looks at Natali before saying, "Well you already had everything you wanted. But Marcel doesn't and we can help him get back everything he desires."

- "Wait! Maybe you're the one who's sending all those hunters into my town." Natali stated, watching Aya's reaction, but she had an expressionless face.

- Suddenly Elijah enters the room and everyone except Aya turned to him, "The Strix. Quite the prestigious organization! Responsible for countless wars, numerous plagues, assassinations." Aya froze at the sound of his voice. Refusing to turn to her sire.

- "You have to break rules if you want to build a new world." Aya replied lightly, finally turning to face him and saying, "Hello, Elijah. It's been a while."

- Marcel rolled his eyes in exasperation, saying, "You two know each other."

- "Intimately." Elijah says and instantly vamp-speeds toward Aya, dipping her as if they were in the middle of a formal dance before, shoving his fist into her chest and grabbing her heart. Aya groans in pain, but that didn't bother Elijah who looked amused, "Whatever you are doing here, I know you're not alone."
Suddenly, a dozen vampires entered the room, followed by Tristan. Someone that Natali hadn't seen in a long time.

- "Let her go, Elijah. No need for this to become vulgar." Tristian tells him.

- Elijah rolled his eyes with a smirk while Aya continues to gasp in his arms and he says, "And there he is." then turns to see Tristan, who looks amused by him and both Elijah and Natali say, "Tristan." the vampire only grinned smugly at his sire.

Marcel stood back to back with Elijah, seeming like he was gearing up for a fight, as the members of the Strix closed in on them.

- "You go left, I go right?" Marcel questioned Elijah who only looked suspicious at the Strix intentions with Marcel.

- "Why don't you stay where I can see you?" Elijah told him, Marcel visibly offended and hurt by what Elijah is implying glares at him angrily.

Elijah finally yanks his hand out of Aya's chest and she breathes a sigh of relief when she realizes he considerately left her heart intact.

- "Yeah Marcel, you wouldn't stand a chance." Natali says stepping in front of both of them, "Me, however. I would love to magically pull all of their hearts out at once."

- "I wouldn't be so happy if you did that." A voice came from outside of the room and Natali froze in one place.

Natali couldn't believe that she hears that voice again and as she walked into the room, clicking her heels against the floor, Natali's eyes grow wide, "Sister?"

- "Long time no see." Renée says looking at her.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100K READS 

AND 2000+ VOTES !!! 

❤️ ❤️ ❤️