Chapter 1 - The Past (Part 1)

ابدأ من البداية

"Hao, is this a joke?" I asked.

"It may seem that way but bear with it. I'll always watch." Hao said and left. Someone's footsteps came behind me. I turned and saw Ren.

"You aren't surprised, huh?" He said.

"Don't mock me. You don't know the limits of my power." I gave a threat.

"I knew we can't trust you." Ren said. Don't lure him further until to the point you'll never get his trust. Hao said in his mind.

"I know you don't trust me but... would Anna trust me if I was an enemy?" I asked.

"You've gotta point but, I'll make sure to show you don't deserve my trust." He said and left.

"I'm warning you. That one is sharp and you can't just let your guard down though Anna helps you." Hao said from behind.

"Understood... Hao-sama." I said. I rarely called him sama though.

I went to sleep but before I could pass anyone's futon, someone held my mouth. I didn't panicked and let him drag me.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked Ren.

"I forgot. What were you doing out there?" Ren asked.

"None of your business." I said. I realized he still doubts me.

"I-It's just my hobby. I like going out and have fresh air specially I have some comrades now." I said.

"Are you shy?" He said. Bingo. I thought.

"I don't usually talk this much." I said.

"I see." He said and entered. Is that an appropriate way of ending a conversation? I thought mockingly.

I went to sleep though I didn't fell asleep. Ren kept on thinking worst things about me. It hurts you know? He finally fell asleep and me too. It's unusual for me to be comfortable.

I woke up and everyone was asleep except Yoh. I saw him by the woods. Hao is just nearby and he's right there! Damn it. How on earth can I get contact now to Hao? I thought.

You can. Hao said in my mind. That's right! What do I do from here? I asked while on the veranda.

Just watch what they do. And, you better help them to gain their trust from the deep. Hao ordered.

Hyoukai. I said. (Roger.)

I was planning to see Hao personally but Ren grabbed my arm. I looked at him and he opened his eyes.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"No one notices Yoh went out already. I was gonna familiarize myself on who he is." I said. He let go of me.

"You know, I don't still---" he said.

"Who cares if you don't trust me. Don't forget I already told you I have no such motive like the one in your mind. If you really find a motive, show evidence to everyone." I said with a serious cold glare I've got for years in my life. He grinned with a cold glare he also got since he was born. Only it was changed by Yoh.

I changed my mind. I was being planned to be tailed so I couldn't touch Yoh because... my furyoku is overwhelming in killing Yoh.

Hao... I can't. I may have killed him. I thought.

You don't need to worry. I know you could have possibly take care all of them but, you can control it. Just wait on the time you can finish them off. Hao assured. I sighed.

"How long will you stay there? You didn't thought that I'll knew you would tail me, huh?" I said.

"So there is really a motive?" Ren said.

"I'm pretty annoyed when someone tails me. To tell you, i-it's a trauma." I said. Well, it's true.

"T-Trauma? I heard you didn't talk for about five years and talked again because you tried joining X-Laws." He paused.

"Luchist... he hated my family and until to me. Just a little contact with Hao seems big to them." I cried. It's really painful... way too much. I can't believe I'm doing this. I thought. Who do you think would open up to an enemy.

Treat him as a comrade. You already learned how to get their trust. I'll come back when I need you. Hao said.

Hao, you aren't throwing me to them... aren't you!? My tears flowed harder. Anger to this world. Hao didn't responded. I'll trust that you'll come back. I cried harder because of this. I noticed Ren staring at me as if he was sorry. I also sense Anna from behind the walls.

As if he was really sorry. I thought.

"He is. Don't doubt it." Anna said aloud.

"Anna!?" I said. Ren wasn't listening and was guilt. I was shocked when he hugged me.

"W-What's this?" I asked instead of shouting. Instead of getting furious, I was calmed and comforted. No one... ever did this... to me... no one... showed any... proper concerns... to me. Ever since... I was... born.

"I-I know what you feel. Hatred, sadness, and pain. I was born the same like you. I know inside of you is good too... like what Yoh says." Ren said. This isn't him... right? I wondered and unknown tears strolled down my cheeks.