Part 24: The sleepover

As we were watching the movie there was knock on the door. It was the pizza guy. We got our pizza and went to the kitchen. We all ate our pizza and talked. After we finished we decided to bake whatever we had in the cabinet. We grabbed a box of brownies and we started to get the ingredients. When the batter was mixed, I snuck my finger into the batter and ate some. "Hey, I saw that" joe said. "No you didn't" I said. He then put some batter on his finger and put it on my nose. "Hey what was that for" I said. "Well you wanted to eat batter, but I guess I missed your mouth" he said will laughing. This started a batter war thing. 1/3 of the batter was on us. We put the remainder of batter into a pan. We added some chocolate chips and stuff and then put it into the oven. The boys went back to the couch while I went to change. I changed into one of Jackson's hoodies and some sweatpants. The guys changed into some sweatpants and some t-shirts. By the time we all changed the brownies were ready. I took them out of the oven and put them on the counter. Jason tried to grab one but I slapped his hand and said "don't touch they are hot." "Ow, ok" He said rubbing his hand. We all went back to the couch for a few minutes so the brownies could cool down. We ate the brownies while we finished the movie. After the movie ended we all got up except Jason. We noticed Jason was asleep so we all quietly got pillows and hit Jason with the pillows. "AHHH OK OK IM AWAKE" Jason yelled as he shielded himself. We stopped, then joe hit me with a pillow. "Ohhh your gonna pay for that" I hit him with a pillow and that's when a pillow fight broke out. After we had world war 3. We all sat down and played never have I ever.
~the game~
(Joe - jo, Jason - ja, Jackson - j, y/n - y)
Jo- ok so everyone put up 5 fingers and every time you've done something put one finger down.
J - ok, so what first?
Y - never have I ever kissed someone
( Jackson puts one finger down, you do too, and so does joe)
Ja - seriously I'm the only one
(We all laugh)
Ja - ok, never have I ever fought someone
(All the guys put a finger down)
Y - does snatching a weave count?
Ja - sure
(You put a finger down)
Ja - never have I ever, kept a secret from your best friend
( me and joe put a finger down at the same time, we both looked at each other)
Jo - wait what haven't you told me?
Y - I'd like to ask the same thing
Jo - uhhh never have I ever, done something embarrassing in front our your crush
( we all put a finger down, Jackson had 3 fingers up, Jason had 4, you had 2 and joe had 2)
Y - no seriously what haven't you told me?
(Joe got super nervous)
Jo - well you kept something from me so why should I tell you
Y - because I'll tell you if you tell me
Jo - I really don't want to say
Ja - uhhh do y'all need to talk in private?
Y - yea
(Me and joe go to my room)
Y - what haven't you told me?
Jo - tell yours first and I'll say mine
Y - I haven't told you that..... that I saw the note you wrote to that girl...
Jo - what note?
Y - well it's was from 9th grade, (your in 11th) and it said something like "I like this girl and I don't know how to tell her she's beautiful and amazing but I don't wanna ruin the friendship, but I love her so much" and I know shouldn't have snuck through your room and saw it but I did
Jo - oh... t-that was nothing, w-we don't need to talk about it
Y - joe it's ok, I know who the note was for..
Jo - y-you d-do
Y - yea, it was for Erica, I'm sorry that I made her hate us...
Jo - what no it wasn't for her it was for....
Y - who?
Jo - n-no one
Y - ok? But what was the secret you had to tell me
Jo - do I have to?
Y - yea
Jo - (mumbles under his breath)
Y - what?
Jo - I said it you just didn't hear, your fault not mine, I'm gonna go
Y - joe tell me please
Jo - fine I- I
Y - spit it out
Jo - I've liked someone since 5th grade and I still like them but they have a boyfriend and I don't know how to tell them and I just can't tell them and it sucks and I know they will never like me back and I can't handle it because I love them so much and they don't love me back (a tear rolled down joe's cheek, you and joe hug each other)
Y - oh joe it's gonna be ok.... who is it?
Jo - (Joe looks into your eyes and kisses you, after a few seconds you pull away)
Jo - I-i'm sorry
Y - i-it's me?
Jo - well no duh
Y - joe I love you but I'm with Jackson, I-
Jo - I understand, I hope I didn't ruin our friendship
Y - No it's ok, can we talk about this later?
Jo - there's nothing to talk about, I'm gonna go to sleep....
Y - joe no wait, I don't want to lose you
Jo - I just need time, ok
(Joe leaves your room with tears in his eyes, you sit down and put your head in your hands. Jackson walks in and notices your crying)
J - what's wrong?
Y - I don't wanna talk about it
Ja - ok
(Jackson hugs you tight and helps you calm down)
J - wanna watch a movie
Y - yea sure
~end of game talk thing~
(Y'all lay down and start watching a movie, you end up falling asleep on Jackson's chest. You walk up a few hours later (it's around 2am). Jackson is cuddled up to you so you wiggle out of his arms and try not to wake him. You walk out the room and see Jason in the kitchen eating cookies. "What's up" Jason says. "Nothing except that joe kissed me and told me he's liked me since 5th grade." I say. Jason nearly chocked on the cookie he was eating. "Wait what!?!" He whisper yells. "Yea" I say. I explain the whole story and Jason's eye widen. "What are you gonna do?" He asks. "I don't know, I don't wanna lose joe but I love Jackson." I say putting my head in my hands. "Hey it's ok" Jason says. I reply with thx and walk back to my room. I lay back down and Jackson wakes up. "Hey, what are you doing up?" He says in a groggy voice. "Oh I just had to go to the bathroom" I reply. "Oh ok well goodnight" he says and give you a kiss on your head. Y'all could back up and you fall asleep. The next morning was gonna be a roller coaster.....

*authors note*
I'm sorry that I disappeared for a little but I just wasn't motivated to write and I was also sick but I'll be writing more.
Also THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR 5 AND 6K READS ❤️❤️❤️.
Also can y'all comment some ideas for the next few chapters, also there is gonna be a sequel to this story.