Part 16: Telling them

He looked at you and smirked. You didn't know what he was planning. He took your hand and walked you up to shore. He got everyone's attention then....... he kissed you. You felt like you were melting. You kissed back and both of y'all pulled away after a few seconds. You look at all your friends. There jaws dropped. "W- what just happened?" Isy said. Everyone was in so much shock. We told everyone that was had become a couple. Then the girls ran over to me and asked me how it happened. I told them the whole story and after telling them we went back to the water. We all splashed around and played around. Jackson came up behind you and picked you up, he threw you into the water. You swam back up to the surface and swam over to Jackson. You jumped on his back and said "gitty up horsey." He laughed and ran around in the water. You were having so much fun. A few hours later you guys got out of the water. Everyone walked over to the beach chairs and took a seat. Everyone started talking. "Hey Jackson, uh why did you randomly kiss me in front of everyone?" I asked. "Why, did you not like it?" He replied. "Nooooo I loved it, it was just random" you said. "Well I was just doing the dare." He said with a smirk. (If y'all remember from the first time they played truth or dare together hehe.) After a few hours of talking and hanging out, we realized it was 10pm. We packed everything up and went our separate ways. Everyone left except the twins, me, Shaari, Payton and Jackson. Shaari and Payton were flirting instead of helping, the twins were packing stuff up, and me and Jackson were playing around. "Hey wanna help?" Joe said. "Nah" I said. "Really y/n?" He said. "Fine" i said with a sigh. I helped and so did Jackson. We finally got everything packed and carried it back to my house. Shaari and Payton has left to go on a walk so it was just the twins, me and Jackson. We went to go put away the things. After getting everything put away, Jackson had to leave. You didn't want him to go though. You decided to ask your parents if Jackson could stay over. You asked them and they didn't know y'all were dating so they let him stay over. You ran up to Jackson and told him he could stay. He had to ask his parents so he texted them. They said yes and I got super excited. You brought the twins and Jackson to your room and started talking. As the time passed Jackson realized that he had nothing to wear. (He was still in his bathing suit but had a t-shirt on.)

~jackson's POV~
After we put everything away, I had to go home. I really didn't want to leave y/n, then she suggested that was have a sleepover thing. She asked her parents and they said it's ok so I asked my parents and they said it was alright. I was so excited I would get to spend the night with y/n. She brought me and the twins to her room, we just talked for a while. I realized that I had nothing to wear to bed or to wear the next day. I texted Austin to see if he could bring some clothes over for me.
~the text~
J - Hey bro
A - hey, what's up
J - I'm staying at y/n's house and I didn't bring anything cause it was kinda last minute. So can you bring me some pajamas and an outfit for tomorrow.
A - yea sure
J - thanks also bring me a hoodie please
A - why?
J - just bring me one please
A - ok I'll be there in 20
J - k
~end of text~
About 20 minutes later Austin rang the doorbell. I walked out of y/n's room and went to the door. Austin handed me a bag full of my clothes and an extra hoodie. "What's the hoodie for?" He asked. "It's for y/n" I said. "Oh, are you guys dating or something?" He asked. "I'll tell you later" I said as I closed the door. I walked back into y/n's room. "Who was it?" Y/n asked. "Oh it was Austin giving me so clothes" I replied. We got back to talking, we ended up talking till 2am. I changed and walked back into y/n's room. The twins had left at this point because they were tired. So it was just me and y/n. We turned on a movie and laid down. She cuddled up to me, "are you cold?" I asked. "Yea" she replied. I got up and grabbed the hoodie from my bag. I handed it to her and smiled. "You brought this just for me?" She said with a smile. "Yea just for you" I said with a smile. She blushed, I loved it when she blushed she looked so cute. I laid back down next to her and she cuddled back up to me. Half way through the movie y/n had fallen asleep on my chest. I finished the movie because it was a good movie. When the movie ended I turned off the tv and gently moved y/n so I could lay down. I cuddled up to her and began to think. I looked at y/n and wondered how I got such an amazing girl to date me. I didn't deserve her but I still go her. I kissed her on the forehead and fell asleep.
~End of POV~