Part 2: Arrival

I woke up to lily screaming in my face. "WE LANDED GET UP". I was so confused I had been asleep for that long. I got up from my seat and started to get of the plane. I looked at my phone and saw the time difference. I knew that this time difference would be a struggle. I decided to text joe and tell him I landed.
                                     ~text~
Y/n - hey, I landed
Joe - awesome
Y/n - yea, I mean I didn't die so that's good 😂
Joe - I knew you wouldn't
Y/n - well I got to go but I'll ttyl
Joe - ok, bye have a good time
Y/n - I'll try
                                  ~end of text~

After the waiting for the luggage my parents told me some news.
Mom- y/n we have to tell you something
Y/n- what is it?
Mom- well you know how Hannah lives in Florida.
Y/n- yea?
Mom- well she's gonna be staying with us.
Y/n- OMG REALLY!!!!
Mom- Yes, Hannah and Grayson are picking us up right now.
Y/n- YESSSSSSSS!!!!!

Hannah arrived a few minutes after our conversation. As soon as Hannah got out of the car I ran over and hugged her, she almost fell but caught herself. We had a little sentimental moment for a few seconds. Then I went over to Grayson and gave him a hug. Grayson was nice and a great match for Hannah. After the little reunion we sent off to the beach house. It was gonna be a long drive so I decided to put in my headphones and nap. After a good hour my phone buzzed. I looked down to see a text from joe.
                                 ~text~
Joe - hey, I have some bad news
Y/n - what is it??
Joe - I'm getting my phone taken away for a week so I won't be able to talk to you for a while
Y/n - damn it joe what did you do?
Joe - it's not important, just enjoy your trip
Y/n - ok, but don't do anything stupid
Joe - can't make any promises 😂
                           ~end of text~

Of course joe gets his phone taken away, you thought. You thought that this would ruin your whole trip. So the whole car ride there you stayed silent and got a little sad but you knew it would only be for a bit. After what seemed like years you finally got to the beach house. It was so pretty and so big. The beach was beautiful you were dazed at the view. You took a few pictures and decided to head inside. The inside of the house was gorgeous. It was beach themed and it was huge. You couldn't believe your eyes. You were so dazed that you totally forgot about picking a room. You got last pick but it was still and amazing room. Your room was right next to the ocean. You didn't have a balcony thing like your siblings but it was still an amazing view. You unpacked and got settled in. For some reason you felt more at home in this place then at your actual home. It was around 9pm and you were hungry and exhausted. So you went to the kitchen then remembered your family hadn't gotten any groceries, so you asked your mom to order some pizza. She ordered the pizza and we waited for what seemed like a day and finally got the pizza. After we chowed down I decided to head to bed. As I laid in my bed I looked out the window. I saw the waves crashing into the shore, I saw the birds flying around and some people on the beach. They seemed like a bunch of teenagers. I ignored them at first. But they looked over at my window I got a little scared so I closed the curtains but I decided I should just not worry about it and sleep. I tried to fall asleep but all I could think about was the boy that I saw. I ended up falling asleep a few hours later but the thought just kept filling my head.