Part 6: Uh oh

I get home and see my parents and brother all freaking out. My dad sees me and immediately comes running towards me and hugs me, then my mom, then my brother. I'm still a bit confused so I ask why they are hugging me.

~the conversation~
Mom - we are hugging you cause we didn't know where you were.
Dad - on that not where were you?
Y/n - walking.... 😅
Dad - for 4 hours
Y/n - yes.......
Max - are you sure you weren't with that bo-
Y/n - *super loud coughing*
Mom - what was that max ?
Max - oh just that y/n was with a b-
Y/n - *kicks max to shut him up*
Max - ow!
Dad - max finish your sentences!
Max - ok ok I was saying, y/n was with a.... boat
Mom and dad - a boat!?
Max and y/n - yea...
Dad - max if you knew then why didn't you tell us?
Max - because it supposed to be a surprise.....
Dad - for what?
Max - can't say or it won't be a surprise
Dad - well ok, next time y/n at least text us where you are.
Y/n - I will dad

~end of conversation~

After you had that very strange conversation, your brother pulled you aside. "I can't believe you went of with that boy!" He whispered in an angry tone, "we did you even go with him." You knew you couldn't tell max that you went to his house, because max would have killed you and then Jackson. "We went to get ice cream...." you said. Y/n I swear to god don't you dare lie to me or I will make this ten times worse". He said angrily. "Well.... I kinda sorta... went to his house, but I promise we didn't do anything we just watched a movie and I feel asleep and please don't tell." "YOU DID WHAT!?!" Max yelled. Mom and dad came over and asked what was wrong. That's when it all went downhill.....

                                -Authors note-
Sorry about the chapter being so short I just have a bit of writers block but i promise the next chapter will be great.