Part 15: Well...

You woke up the next morning feeling great. You walked to the kitchen and started to make yourself a bowl of cereal. "Hey y/n" Max said. "Hey good morning" I said happily. "So who's hoodie is that?" Max asked. Oh shit I forgot about the hoodie. "Oh it's uh joe's" I said. "But joe is still asleep" max said. "He gave it to me last night and I fell asleep with it on" I said. "Ok then" max said. That was way to close. I sat down and at breakfast then the twins came over to eat breakfast. Max was still in the kitchen. "Hey joe thanks for lending me your hoodie." I said. "Uhhh what?" Joe says. "Thanks for giving me your hoodie" I said giving him a look. "Oh yeah, your welcome" he said still a little bit confused. After breakfast I told the twins to come to my room. We went into my room and I told them about the midnight walk and about max being protective. They understood then started to ask questions about what happened. "Sooo are you dating?" Jason asked. "no" I said. "Well he obviously likes you" joe said. "What? No he doesn't like me" I said. "Uh yea he does I mean why else would he give you his hoodie" he said. "Cause he's a good friend" i said because I didn't want to get my hopes up. "Well why couldn't he say who he had a crush on, I mean all the other girls are taken except YOU." Joe said. "Stop getting my hopes up" I said kinda upset. "I don't want to upset you" he said. "It's ok" I said. "Let's watch a movie" Jason suggested. "Yea" i said. We all laid in my bed and watched some random rom com. It was pretty funny because the acting was so bad. All I could think about was what joe said. Does Jackson actually like me? There's no way. Near the end of the movie I spaced out thinking about Jackson. Joe and Jason noticed and tried to un-space me out. (idk how to word it) after a few minutes of trying they succeeded. Then of course they asked me what I was spacing out about. I realized what I was spacing out about and began to blush. They looked at each other and yelled "OHHHHHHH." "What..." I said. "Your thinking about jacksonnnnnn" Jason said. "Shut up" I said punching his arm. "Y/n you should ask him out" joe said. "Uh no way I'm way to shy to do that noooooo way" I said. "Then we'll just have to do it" Jason said. "Wait wh-" you said but got cut of by Jason saying "we just FaceTime him real quick." "Noooo Jason give me my phone" I whisper yelled. "Too late it's connecting" he said. I saw Jackson on the screen and immediately ran out of my room. Not the smartest move because when I left I realized the twins could tell him. I ran back to my room but the door was locked. "JASON, JOE OPEN THE DOOR" I yelled banging on the door. I could hear them talking about me and I was panicking. I went to the couch and tried to calm myself down. I sat on the couch for what seemed like years, waiting for the twins to let me in. I was freaking out because I didn't know what would happen. The twins came out of my room, with no expression on their face. I looked at there faces and thought the worst. My eyes started to water and I ran out of the house. I needed to calm down, I needed to relax. I ran down to the beach and sat there staring at the waves crash into the sand. About 20 minutes later someone came over to me. I thought I was one of the twins so I said "I don't want to talk to you guys right now." The person didn't leave, they sat down next to me. I turned my head and saw that it was Jackson. "W-what are you doing here." I said still kinda scared because I didn't know what the twins told him. "I need to talk to you" he said. I looked down and started playing with my fingers. "About what?" I said. "Well the twins told me that.... that you like me" he said, "and I wanted to know if it was true?" "Well, it is" I said hesitantly "I- it's just since I've gotten here you've cheered me up and made me smile and I mean who wouldn't like you." I blurted out. "I know you don't like me...." I said, trying to hold back my tears. "Well.... I told the twins something." He said, "I told them that I couldn't answer the crush question because she was in the room. She is the prettiest, funniest, most amazing person I've ever meet, and I didn't answer because I was scared that she would never like me." "So who is this girl?" You said. "Well her name is..... y/n" he said looking at you. You looked up and didn't know how to react. "Y-you like me?" I said surprised. "Yes" he said. I couldn't believe it. I sat there in shock not able to say anything. "W-why me?" You said. "Because your amazing and you have made this vacation the best vacation I've ever had." He said with a smile. You felt yourself blush. You both got up and hugged each other. Jackson pulled away and grabbed your hand and asked "y/n will you go out with me?" You smiled and said "yes." Jackson hugged you really tight. You realized that you never told anyone where you were. "Wait how did you find me here" I asked. "Joe and Jason knew you came here, so they told me to come find you here" he said. You remembered that none of this wouldn't have happened without the twins. "Can you walk me home?" I asked. "Of course" Jackson replied. You guys held each other's hands and walked back up to your beach house. You walked into your house still holding onto Jackson's hand. The twins came over to y'all. They saw you holding hands asked if y'all were dating. You nodded your head. A huge smile grew on there faces. Max walked into the living rooms and saw me and Jackson hand and hand. He got super mad and protective. "What the hell is going on y/n" he said. "W-well this is my.... my boyfriend." I said looking up at Jackson. "What did I say" he said angrily, " I told you not to hang out with him." "Max chill, if you haven't noticed I'm happy, don't you want to see my happy?" I said. "Yea but-" he said before I interrupted him. "Ok so if you want to see me happy there should be no but, so please just let me be happy." I said. "Fine, but no funny business." He said. Max left and we all started laughing. "Sorry about that" I said kinda embarrassed. "It's ok" Jackson said. "Soooo what now?" Joe said. "We could watch a movie or something." I said. We all agreed and sat down on the couch. We were scrolling through Netflix when lily walked in. "Who's that?" Lily said pointing at Jackson. "Oh that's y/n's bo-" Jason started saying before I cut him off. "He's my friend." I said. Lily left and Jackson asked why I didn't tell her. I told him it was because she would tell my parents and I want to tell them. He understood and we got back to picking a movie. We choose some comedy movie and started watching it. Jackson put his arm around me. I smiled and cuddled up next to him. I laid my head on his chest and watched the movie. After we finished the movie we decided to invite all of our friends to the beach. We got changed into our bathing suits and texted everyone to come down to the beach.  You wore this. 

 Jackson wore this

Jackson wore this

Joe wore this

And Jason wore this

And Jason wore this

After y'all changed. You guys walked down to the beach. We meet isy and chase there. We set up the umbrellas and beach chairs while we waited for everyone else. (You guys invited Shaari too btw she just came a little later.) After everyone came we all decided to get into the water and have some fun. Then you realized you never told anyone that you and Jackson were a thing. You swam over to Jackson and told him. He looked at you and smirked. You didn't know what he was planning. He took your hand and walked you up to shore. He got everyone's attention then.......

                             *Author's note*
Sorry this took so long to write a lot happened especially with what happened to Cameron Boyce, but I promise I will try to write a lot faster. Hehe left you on a cliff hanger. Also we are so close to 1k reads and I didn't even expect to get 1 read so thank you sm.