Part 18: Let me explain

Btw italicized text = text messages.

                          ~Jackson's POV~
After riding some rides me and y/n decided to sit down and talk while the twins rode some more. The twins walked away, then me and y/n started having a conversation. After about 20 minutes y/n left to go to the bathroom. Erica came over and tried to start a conversation. "So what's your name?" She asked. I was so annoyed with this girl so I replied with "umm none of your business." She said "rude much, I just trying to get to know you." I wasn't gonna deal with her so i said "Well I don't want to be friends with a snake." She rolled her eyes at me. I saw y/n coming back, but at that moment something terrible happened. Erica grabbed me by the shirt and kissed me. I was in so much shock I couldn't move. I didn't know what to do, but before I could do anything y/n had already pulled Erica off me. Y/n slapped her and called her out. Then y/n ran off in tears and right behind her we're the twins. I knew u had to get to her but then I saw Erica and her smirk. I gave her the nastiest look as I ran past her. I couldn't believe what happened. I finally caught up to y/n and the twins. I tried to get to y/n but joe wouldn't let. I tried to explain to her what happened but, joe got angry and punched me in the face. I was so angry that I got up and punched him back. This lead to a full on fight. I could hear y/n yelling and telling us to stop but I couldn't, I had so much bottled anger that I just exploded. Jason finally pulled joe off me. I saw y/n, her eyes were puffy and she looked like she needed someone. At that point I really wanted to just hold her and tell her it would be alright but, she left with Hannah and the twins. I didn't know how to get home. I sat down at a bench and thought about how I could tell y/n. While I was thinking I got a text from Austin. It said, hey bro y/n told me you needed a ride so I'll be there in 10. Y/n was so sweet, I couldn't lose her. I walked to the parking lot area and sat there for a little. After a while Austin had come and picked me up. Right when I opened the door his jaw dropped. "What's wrong?" I asked.  "Bro... your face is....bad." He said. I got into the car and looked in the mirror. I saw a bunch of cuts and dried blood on my face. I guess I was so worried about y/n I didn't feel the pain. "What the he'll happened?" Austin asked. I explained the whole story. He told me that y/n would need time but, I missed her. We finally got home and I ran upstairs to avoid my parents. I started to clean off my face and I saw all the bruises and cuts. There weren't a lot but I know my parents would see them. I laid in bed and started to think about what happened. After everything registered I broke down. I couldn't lose y/n, she different from everyone else she's funny, quirky, amazing and beautiful. I couldn't lose her not yet. I grabbed my phone and I was about to text her when I saw joe's story. It was a picture of y/n laying on his chest. Her eyes were puffy and she wasn't wearing my hoodie. I started to cry again because I wanted to be the one she was cuddled up with. I texted her, I knew she wouldn't reply but it was worth a try. I texted her about 50 times. The texts said, y/n let me explain, I can't lose you, please talk to me, I miss you, I can't live without you, and please. After I texted her I went to Austin's room. He saw my eyes and asked me what's wrong. He already knew what was wrong but I started to tear up again. He told me everything would be ok but I didn't believe him. I walked out of his room and laid in my bed again. I got a text, I ran over to my phone but got disappointed. The text was from payton. It said, hey bro still down to hang tonight. I replied with, no I'm having problems with y/n. He replied with FaceTime me a tell me what happened. I FaceTimed him and told him the whole story. He felt really bad. He knew I wasn't really in the mood to talk so he ended the call after saying sorry for what happened. I fell asleep after that because I had been balling my eyes out.
                               ~end of POV~

I sit up in bed and think about what happened yesterday. I look at my phone and see it's blow up from texts. All he texts were from Jackson. Seeing all of them made me break down again. I sat on my bed with my face in my hands, sobbing. I couldn't stop crying. A few minutes later someone's arms wrapped around me. I lifted my head from my hands and saw that joe was hugging me. I tried to stop crying but I couldn't. Joe made me feel safe but I wanted Jackson to be the one hugging me. Joe let go of me and say next to me. He rubbed my back and helped me calm down. I calmed down then I looked at his face. It was terrible he had bruises and a black eye. He has dried blood all over. I immediately got up and pulled him to the bathroom. "What's going on?" He asked. "Uh joe have you seen your face?" I replied. "No...." he said. He looked into the mirror and saw all the bruises and the black eye. "I didn't realize it was this bad" he said. "I'm gonna help you clean up your face, how did you not notice before?" I asked while i was getting a wet cloth. "Well I did feel all the pain but I didn't really care because I wanted you to be alright. I didn't really care about me because if your hurt that hurts me more then anything. I will always put you and Jason ahead of me because you two are the most important people to me." He said. A tear rolled down my face hearing that. I hugged him and said "thank you." He smiled and sat on my bed. I started to clean his face off. "Ow" He said. "Oh sorry" I said. I cleaned of his face and put a bandage over a cut he had. Then I grabbed an ice pack for his eye. "Y/n you don't have to fix my whole face" he said. "Yes I do because I got you into this mess." I said. He smiled at me and said "well nurse y/n, want to watch a movie?" "Well of course" I said with a smile. We laid down on my bed and watched some random comedy movie. Halfway through the movie Jason walked in and said "ohhhh movie day am I invited?" "Yes sir" I said. "Sir?" He said. "I don't know that's the first thing that popped into my head." I said laughing. We all started laughing. Jason walked over and laid down in my bed. I was squished between the twins. After the movie ended we got bored, so we decided to do something. "Let's go to the beach" joe said. "You really want to go out there with your damaged face" I said. "Am I not pretty?" Joe said with puppy eyes. "You are adorable but you have a black eye." I said. "I'll be fine." He said. I didn't really want to go to the beach but I guess I had no choice because they did everything for me and I should return the favor.
I wore -

The twins wore this -

When the twins saw me there jaws dropped

When the twins saw me there jaws dropped. "Hey, I'm not that pretty" I said. "Uh huh sure you aren't." Jason said. "Just shut your mouthes and get the supplies" I said. We got towels, sunscreen, chairs, umbrella, etc. then we walked down to the beach. We set up our little area. We got sunscreen on and we ran into the water. We splashed around and swam and played around. After about 2 hours I got out. I sat down in one of the chairs and wrapped a towel around myself. I saw the twins playing around and it was so funny seeing them play in the water. I looked around a saw someone sitting pretty far away from everyone. I felt pretty bad and I started to walk over to them. I couldn't really tell who it was because they had there head down and they had a towel wrapped around them. I walked over and tapped there shoulder. When they looked up I was shocked. The person sitting there was..........

                               *Author's note*
Hehe I left you on a cliffhanger, I think I'll have every chapter end in a cliffhanger. I also think I'm gonna finish this story soon but like 10ish more chapters but then I'll make a sequel story about _____ hehe I won't tell you who it's about. Let's just say it won't be about Jackson.