Part 17: Her

⚠️some cursing in this chapter⚠️

You asked Hannah to drive y'all to the pier. Of course she brought Grayson too. We were all hanging out and having fun when.............. when you saw her. You saw the person that ruined your year. You saw Erica. Here's a little backstory. You and Erica used to be best friends, until she found out you were friends with the Waud twins. She tried to make me set her up with them and I didn't want to. So when I said no, she got made and spread all these rumors about me. Of course everyone believed her because we used to be best friends. I told Jackson the whole story. He got really mad and asked if I wanted to go home. I said no because I wanted to have a good time. The twins noticed Erica too and got visibly upset. I knew we had to do something to get our minds of Erica. I brought everyone to the Ferris wheel. The twins, me and Jackson all went into one Ferris wheel cage thing, and Hannah and Grayson went into another one. I was still afraid for heights so when we made it to the top I held onto Jackson really tightly. He didn't mind and he tried to calm me down a bit. The twins were just laughing at me because they find it funny that I freak out. I looked at them and stuck out my tongue. We made it back to the ground and at this point we had totally forgotten about Erica. We decided to get some ice cream so we all head over to the ice cream place. Me and Jackson are holding hands. We get to the ice cream place and get our ice cream. We sit down and start eating and talking when some girl walks over. I look up and see that it's Erica, I nearly choke on my ice cream. She has the stupidest smirk on her face. "Oh hey y/n I didn't know you were here." She said. "What do you want?" I say annoyed. "Wow I can't talk to my friend." She says. "1. We are not friends and 2. We will never be friends" I say. "Ouch that hurts" she says. "I don't care now can you leave?" I say as I get visibly mad. "No I need to talk to these 3 cute guys" She says "So what are you cuties doing with..her." She says. I could tell all of them were annoyed. "We are hanging out with her because we don't like hanging out with snakes like you." Joe says. "Rude" She says, "So Jason you gonna be nice to me?" "Not in a million years" Jason says. I smile because she looks so offended. "Well what about you" She says looking at Jackson, "what are you doing with this hag?" Jackson gets really mad and says " 1. She not a hag she's my girlfriend and 2. You better walk away because I'm not dealing with a bitch like you." He says angrily. I start to laugh and blush because I couldn't believe he would stand up for me like that. We get up and leave, we look back and see her standing there with her jaw wide open. We all start to laugh and decide to do some rides that are at the pier. After going on a few rides. The twins go and ride some more rides while me and Jackson sit and talk for a bit. I leave to go to the bathroom and when I come back, my heart sank. I saw Erica and Jackson kissing. I couldn't handle Erica anymore so I run over and pull her away from Jackson. I slap her and start yelling at her. "WHAT THE FUCK ERICA. WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS TRYING TO RUIN MY LIFE? JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME AND MY FRIENDS YOU FUCKING WHORE." I run off after that I tears. The twins see my running away and try to catch up to me. They catch up and ask me what happened. I tell them what happened and then Jackson runs up. "Y/n I'm sorry let me explain." He says. "She doesn't want to talk to you bro" joe says pushing him away. "No please let me explain." He says. "Jackson go away" I say softly. "But y/n let me-" Jackson says when all of a sudden joe punches him. "She said she doesn't want to talk" joe says. Jackson gets up and punches joe. They start fighting. "JOE, JACKSON STOP" I yell. They don't stop so Jason has to peel joe off Jackson. I go and get Hannah and ask her to drive me and the twins home. I text Austin and tell him to pick up Jackson. He asks why but I didn't feel like explaining so I told him it's a long story. Hannah drives us home and sees that I've been crying. "Y/n what's wrong?" She asks. "I-I don't want to talk about it" I say. My eyes start to fill with tears. I try to hold back my tears. We finally make it home and as soon as I walk in I immediately run to my room. Jason chases after me and immediately gives me a hug. I couldn't hold back the tears any longer so I cry on his shoulder. Joe walks in and joins in on the hug. We hug for a few minutes. I sit on my bed and try to stop crying. Max walks past my room and see me crying. "Y/n what happened?" He says in a worried tone. Jason explains what happened and I see Max get mad. "Jackson isn't worth your time, and Erica I will not let her get away with this. Also Jackson better watch him back because no one hurts my sister." He says angrily. "Don't worry joe already fought him." I say. Max looks at joe and says "thank you for protecting her." Joe smiles at him and Max leaves. "Joe?" I say. "Yes?" He replies. "Why did you fight Jackson?" I say. "Well because he hurt you and it hurts me so much seeing you hurt." He says. I smile and give him a hug. I realized I'm wearing Jackson's hoodie so I immediately take it off. ( you have a t-shirt on under. ) You throw the hoodie in some random hoodie and start to cry again. The twins start to comfort you. After a few more minutes of crying you start to calm down and you guys decided to watch a movie. We start watching shrek. Halfway through the movie I feel asleep on joe's chest. Next thing I know it's already morning and I'm laying in bed all alone.

~Joe's POV~
I came back from the ride with Jason and I saw y/n running away. Me and Jason ran towards her and we see that she's crying. We ask her what happened and she told us that Jackson and Erica were kissing. It hurt me so much to see her hurt. I wanted to see her smile but I knew that wouldn't happen. A few seconds later Jackson comes running up and tries to talk to y/n. I know she doesn't want to talk to him. He keeps trying and it annoys me so i punch him. I don't know what came over me but knowing that he hurt y/n, I just got so mad. He got up and punched me so we started fighting. I could hear y/n telling us to stop but I couldn't he hurt y/n and I couldn't let him get away with that. Jason pulled me off Jackson and we got into Hannah's car. We all stay silent. When we get home y/n immediately runs to her room. I follow after her and see her and Jason hugging and I join in. We hug for a while and then sit down. We talked for a bit and max walks in. We tell him what happened and he get visibly mad. He says things about jackson and Erica. Then y/n says "don't worry joe already fought him." Max looks at me and says thanks for protecting y/n. I smile at him and he walks away. Y/n then asks me why I fought Jackson and I tell her I did it because he hurt her. She smiled and gave me a hug. I hugged her back. She got pretty upset again because she realized she was still wearing Jackson's hoodie so me and Jason calmed her down and we decided to watch shrek. Halfway through y/n fell asleep on my chest so after the movie ended I gently moved her head of my chest and onto her pillow. I kissed her forehead left, Jason did the same. We knew she needed some rest after what happened to her.
~end of POV~

~Erica's POV~
After y/n, her boyfriend and the twins left, I stood in shock. I couldn't believe that they talked to me like that. I had to get my revenge because nobody talks to me like that and gets away with it. I didn't want to get revenge on the twins because they are my future boyfriends, so I got my revenge on y/n. I spotted her and her boyfriend talking at a table. I watched them for a bit, but then y/n walked away. I saw my opportunity and went over to her boyfriend. "So what's your name?" I asked him. "Umm non of you business." He replied. "Rude much, I'm just trying to get to know you." I said. "Well I don't want to be friends with a snake" he said. I rolled my eyes and saw y/n coming back. So I grabbed her boyfriend by the shirt and kissed him. After a few seconds y/n pulled me off her boyfriend. She slapped me then said some nasty stuff about me. I saw her run away in tears. I got my revenge so I walked away with a smile.
~end of POV~

*author's note*
Jackson's POV is going to be in the nest chapter. Also the fight scene was inspired by my friend Hannah. (Yes she's the one in the fan fiction dating Grayson.) Also i may start writing a new fan fiction (after I finish this one) about someone but I'm not sure who so do y'all have any suggestions. I was thinking something about Payton, Dylan, Jason or Joe. But thanks for reading my story it really brightens my day reading y'alls comments and the support y'all are giving me 💕
Also if your name is Erica no offense to you I just put the first name that popped into my head.