Part 8: The party

*Authors note*
Jackson's parents were on a date night forgot to mention that in the other chapters 😅

~Jackson's POV~
Y/n made it and immediately went over to the girls. I went over to the boys. Me and the boys were talking about our little competition. The competition was basically who had the most followers on Instagram and Tik Tok. Cash was winning like always 🙄. It was a friendly competition though. I heard the girls scream something but I didn't think much of it. A few seconds passed then I heard isy call for me. I come over and I see y/n turn bright red. I was so confused. Isy told me y/n wanted to tell me something. She didn't really seem like she wanted to tell me something. She said that "my party was great" really awkwardly. I was still super confused so I said thanks and just walked away. Man girls are confusing. I knew this party had to be a little more interesting so I asked the boys what we should do. Payton suggested tag, cash suggested hide and seek, and then chase said truth or dare. We all agreed to truth or dare so we went over to the girls to propose the idea. We knew they would probably agree to it.
~end of pov~

The boys came over to me, isy and Adriana. They told us they wanted to make the party a bit more fun so they wanted us to play truth or dare. I was a little unsure but I still agreed to it. We all got into a circle. Isy was next to chase. Adriana was next cash. I was in between Jackson and Payton. Dylan was in between Jackson and cash. We play Rock Paper Scissors to see who goes first. Chase won so he asked someone. He chose Jackson and asked "truth or dare?" Jackson said "dare" so chase dared him to go to the beach and start swimming. I could tell Jackson was scared but I didn't know why. While we were all walking down to the beach I asked Jackson why he seemed so scared and he said it because he is scared of sharks. I assured him he would be fine. He took off his shirt and dove in. He swan for a good 5 minutes before running to the shore. He was shivering so we brought him inside and warmed him up with plenty of towels and blankets. Now it was Jackson's turn to ask truth or dare. Jackson's asked isy "truth or dare?" "Truth cause I'm boring 😂" isy said, "who's your Tik Tok crush?" "Milo winter" isy said really quick. Chase looked shocked, "and obviously you baby." Chase looked relieved and started laughing. Isy asked me truth or dare, I felt ambitious and said dare. Isy looked at me with a huge smirk on her face and said "I dare you to kiss Jackson." I turned bright red, jackson looked over and leaned in. Right before we kissed Jackson's mom walked in. We quickly moved away from each other. She didn't see anything lucky but was confused. "Jackson why are all your friends here?" J/m asked. "Umm its a book club" Jackson said nervously. " oh ok what book are y'all reading?" J/m asked. "How to kill a mockingbird" I blurted out. "Ok we'll have fun, me and you father came home early from our date night" she said. "Oh ok well we'll be here" Jackson said. She walked away and we all started laughing. We couldn't believe she bought that. After we had a good minute of just laughing we went back to playing truth or dare. I was hoping everyone forgot about the dare. Lucky everyone had but Adriana remembered. She started saying "wait what about y/n's da-" before I cut her off by saying "Adriana truth or dare" she could tell I was embarrassed so she went with it. She said "truth", so I said " Is it true that you think maverick is cuter than cash? (If you don't know that's cash's brother.) "no way cash is the cutest thing alive" she said. Cash blushed and we all pretended to throw up. After playing a few more rounds, I got dared to have 7 minutes in heaven with Payton. I knew me and payton would actually do anything so we decided to prank the others. We started moaning to prank the we could hear the others laughing. We were quiet so Jackson's parents couldn't hear. We messed up our hair and came out of the closet. Everyone was shocked, there reactions were priceless. When I sat down Jackson walked out of the room. I was confused but we continued playing. I got asked truth or dare by Dylan. I was tired of doing dares so I said truth. "Why did you turn bright red when isy dared you to kiss Jackson?" Dylan said. "Uhhhhhhhhhh" I said nervously. "Does y/n have a crushhhhh" chase said. "Uhhhhhhh" I said nervously. I started to turn bright red again. "Ummmmm" I said. At that point everyone knew, you were so embarrassed. "We won't tell" the boys said at the same time. I was so embarrassed, I just stayed bright red for a while. Everyone got a bit worried and comforted me. We stopped playing the game at that point. We noticed it had been a while since Jackson left, so we decided to go look for him. We looked around the whole house and he wasn't anywhere to be found. Then I remembered the bench on the beach. I told everyone I would be back, and I went to the bench. I saw Jackson there. I sat down and asked why he had left mid-way. He stayed silent, I was confused but I knew he didn't want to talk about it.

~Jackson's POV~
When isy dared y/n to kiss me I got nervous. I don't know why, but when I saw her turn bright red I knew she didn't want to so when my mom walked in I pretended to forget the dare. It was all fine till payton and y/n played 7 minutes in heaven, I don't know but I just got so jealous. I couldn't be in the same room with them, I had to blow of some steam so I decided to come walk on the beach. I didn't realize I was gonna that long, but when y/n found me and asked what was wrong i knew I couldn't tell her the truth so I just stayed silent. I could tell she was kinda worried so I told her that I need so fresh air because it was getting to intense. I didn't know if that was even convincing, I just said the first thing in mind. I'm pretty sure she knew I was lying but she didn't say anything. She just laid her head on my shoulder and we sat there for a while. After a bit we went back to my house. Everyone was so happy to see me, I was till kinda mad at payton but I mean it's nothing, I guess. It was around 9 so we decided to play another game. I asked everyone to suggest a game. Cash blurted out "lets play tag teams" we all agreed. Y/n was confused so we explained it to her. Then we started playing.
~end of POV~

After sitting with Jackson we went back to his house. Everyone was excited and we all decided to play a game. We started playing a game called tag team. I was confused and they explained the game to me. "Basically you go into teams of 2 and go hide." Cash said, "then the two finders have to tag you and if they tag one of both of y'all then your both out." Dylan added. We had 9 people though, " I'm tired anyway I won't play" Austin said, "ok goodnight" we all said. So we got into our groups. The groups were Payton and Dylan, Cash and Adriana, Isy and Chase, and me and Jackson. After getting into our teams cash suggested that we choice team names. So Payton and Dylan's team name was Dayton,
Adriana and Cash's team name was skittles,
Isy and Chase's team name was hola, and
Me and Jackson's team name was Beach gang
After that we started playing

Stay tuned for the game