Part 10: The double suprise

I woke up feeling great, then I remembered we had to throw a surprise party for Jackson. Why does my life have to be so complicated I have no clue. I knew we had to plan something out so I texted the group chat.

                                ~the text~
(The same abbreviations on names like last time)
Y - hey guys, umm how are we gonna get a surprise party done in less then 5 hours
D - no clue
I - uhhhh
P - what if we bring him to the pier and then some people stay back and decorate a little party thing on the beach
Y - yea that'll work
D - so I'll go with Jackson
Y - me too
I - I'll stay back
Ch - I'll stay back too
Ca - I want to go to the pier
A - I'll stay back
Y - wait can another girl come with mee please
A - no because the boys probably don't know how to decorate a party
P - oh I'll prove you wrong
Y - I'll just invite my cousin
Y - so girls let's go get some supplies and guys help figure out a way to get Jackson to the pier.
P - ok
D - ok
I and A - pick us up at our houses
Y - ok, so we need him at the pier by 2pm ( it was 11am) and we'll bring him back by 4
Everyone - yea
Y - ok lets get to it
                              ~end of text~

I got ready and went to Hannah's room to ask if she could drive us. She agreed so I text isy and Adriana that I was coming. We picked them up and went to the store to buy some supplies. "So what should we buy that says hey congrats you hit 1 mil on Tik Tok." I said. "We could buy balloons that say 1 mil." Isy said. "Yea that would work" Adriana said. We decided to make it beach themed because we were on a beach, so we bought a lot of beach themed things like coconut cups and tiki torches. It was around 1pm when we got back. We drove over to Adriana's house and left all the supplies there for later. I got a text from Dylan saying "we convinced Jackson to come to the pier with us be ready we are leaving in an hour or less, come over to my house around 1:45 so we can all ride together." I texted dylan that Hannah could drive us and he said ok. Then I got dressed in a nice but casual outfit ( I was wearing this-)

 Then I got dressed in a nice but casual outfit ( I was wearing this-)

We got into Hannah's car and drove over to Dylan's house. Cash, Dylan, and Jackson were all waiting for us there. They got in and we sent off on our adventure. Jackson was acting super suspicious so we had to really distract him. The car ride there was pretty awkward cause no one was talking, so I turned on some music. Of course the first thing that played was the best song in the entire world. It was baby by Justin Bieber (😂) when the song started playing the whole car went from silent to everyone singing there heart out. For the rest of the car ride we jammed out to my amazing playlist. We finally made it and for some reason it was pretty empty. We decided to go do something, so we went to get tickets for the Ferris wheel. While we were waiting in the short line I got a text from joe.

                             ~the text~
Joe - hey I got my phone back, how's your vacation
Y/n - it's going pretty well, I made a couple of friends
Joe - don't replace me 😂
Y/n - I would never, you are my best friend
Joe - awww, I'm your bestie 😂
Y/n - shut up
Joe - well how long are you gonna be in Florida, bestie
Y/n - a while, I miss you
Joe - well bestie we'll see each other soon enough
Y/n - yea I guess
Joe - oh um I got to go, uhh talk to you later
Y/n - ok bye
                        ~end of text~