Part 21: It's not what it looks like

We watched the movie and we fell asleep. I was woken up by the sound of......... the door opening. I looked up and saw Jackson. He stood there in shock and he had tears in his eyes. I tried to get up but I couldn't move. Me and joe had ended up cuddling. He had is arms wrapped around my waist so I couldn't move. Jackson slammed the door. I had to go see him and explain. "JOE WAKE UP" I yelled while nudging him. He slowly opened his eyes. "What's going on" he said in a groggy voice. "Jackson saw us cuddled up and now he's sad" I said. "Oh shit, go get your mans" joe said as he let go of me.
This is how they were cuddling-

(Like that but his arm was around your waist)

I got up and ran around the whole house looking for Jackson. I ran over to Jason's room and asked Jason if he had seen Jackson. "Last time I saw him he was grabbing his stuff and running out the door" he replied, "what happened y/n?" "Ask joe I have to find Jackson" I said as I ran out of his room. I ran out the door, not caring about anything else. I looked around the whole beach, nothing. I called Austin and asked if he's seen Jackson but he hasn't. I called the whole friend group but no one saw him. Then I remembered the place he took me the night before. I ran over to that area and I saw him there. He was crying and it hurt me so much. "Jackson" I said. "Go away" he said. "J-Jackson let me explain" I said as my voice cracked because I was about to cry. "I don't want to talk to you right now." He said. I knew he didn't want to talk so I walked back home. I got back and saw the twins. "Y/n are you ok?" Joe asked. "I'm fine" I said as tears rolled down my cheeks. "Your clearly not fine" joe said. "Just leave me alone, please" I said as I walked to my room. I sat in my room and tried to calm myself down. A few minutes later someone knocked on my door. I opened the door and saw Jason standing there. "Can I come in?" he asked. "Sure" I said wiping my eyes. He went and sat down on the edge of my bed. "So what happened?" He asked. I told him the whole story. I tried to hold back the tears. I guess he noticed because he hugged me and said "don't hold back your tears." I couldn't hold them back any longer so I started to cry on his shoulder. He rubbed my back and helped calm me down. I finally stopped crying and gave Jason another hug. He then asked if I wanted to watch a movie and I agreed. We watch a comedy movie because I really needed to smile. We finished the movie and I still wasn't ready to talk to anyone besides Jason. So Jason did the stupidest dance ever. It put a smile on my face and he kept doing stupid stuff to cheer me up. After a while I was finally smiling and laughing. We left my room and saw joe sitting on the couch with a frown on his face. "Joe are you ok?" I asked. "Y-yea I'm fine" he said. "Joe I'm your best friend I know something is wrong" I said. "I-It's nothing" he said. "Joe come with me" I said while walking to my room. He followed me and sat down on my bed. "Joe What's up?" I asked. "W-well I fell like it's my fault that you and Jackson are fighting" he said as his eyes started to fill with tears. "Joe it's not your fault, ok" I said, "don't blame yourself." I said. "I just ruin everything" joe said as a tear rolled down his cheek. "No no no joe don't say that you make everything better and I love you." I said as I pulled him into a hug. "Thanks Y/n I love you too" he said as a few more tears rolled down his cheeks. I knew the only thing that would make him stop crying was watching something dumb like fail videos and stuff. So me being the awesome friend i am I turned on some fail videos and we watched them. After a few fail videos he cheered up and went back to the couch. I decided I should go look for Jackson again. I changed and told the twins what I was doing and they told me to be careful.
I was this-