Part 20: oh tea

That started a splash war and we playing around when we looked over and saw...... Payton and Shaari kissing?!?? (Madison3132 actually guess what was gonna happen) I turn to Jackson and the twins and they are in as much shock as me. "Did you know about this" I asked Jackson. "Uhhh no" he said in shock "I mean I guess they were showing signs but I never really thought that would happen." Joe and Jason looked at each other an just screamed "I SHIP IT." We all burst out laughing. Then we got out of the water and ran over to Payton and Shaari. "Heyyyyyyyyy guyyyyysssss" I said. "What's up?" Payton said a little confused. "Well we j-" I started to say before Jackson cut me off, "So how long have y'all been dating?" Jackson said. "W-what were not dating, pffffftttt." Payton said. "Dude we saw y'all making out, like cmon just tell us." Jackson said. "Fine" Payton said with a sigh. He told us that at the surprise party he saw Shaari and his jaw dropped, and when he started talking to her he knew he was catching feels. So he told us that at night Shaari and him would sneak out and talk. Then the night they kissed (truth or dare) he planned to ask Shaari out. So after the party ended Shaari snuck out and he had planned a whole thing and asked her out. "So that's the story" Payton said. "Wait why didn't you tell us?" We all asked. "Well because we knew y'all would make a big deal out of it" Shaari replied. "Ohhhhh" I said. "Wait, since when are you and Jackson good?" Payton asked. "Oh since he told me the truth." I said. "Oh ok" he said. "Ok well byee Love birdsssss." We all said as we walked away from Payton and Shaari. We made it back to our little set up and we all sat down. "Damn me, Jason and joe are the lonely people in group." Joe said. "Sucks to suck." I said. "You know what y/n." Joe said. "What?" I said. "I'm gonna have to get revenge for that one" joe said with a smirk on his face. "What nooooo" I said getting ready to run. "Yep" Joe said while getting up. I got up and started run but of course joe caught up to me. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, then he brought me into the water and launched me. I saw to the surface of the water and screamed, "JOESPH DAVID WAUD YOU ARE GONNA REGRET THAT." When I swam back to shore I saw Jackson, joe and Jason laughing there asses off. You looked at them and giggled a little bit. Then you grabbed a towel and sat next to Jackson. We all talked for about another hour or so. (It was around 7) You checked the time and we all decided to pack everything up. We brought everything back to the house and we all went inside. I showered and changed while the boys watched some Netflix.
I wore this -

(Btw the guys were wearing there bathing suits with a t-shirt on) Right when I came over to the boys Jackson grabbed my hand

Right when I came over to the boys Jackson grabbed my hand. He pulled me outside, "Jackson what's going on?" I said. "It's a surprise" he said with a smirk. He brought me down to the beach and told me to close my eyes. We made it to a beautiful area on the beach and he told me to open my eyes. I opened them and I saw the beautiful scenery. "This is such a beautiful spot, how did you find it?" I asked. "Well when I was wandering the beach the night we were supposed to walk I found this place." He said. "Why did you bring me here" I asked. "So we could watch the sunset" he said with a smile. (This sounds so Chesse hahahaha) We sat down and I laid my head on his shoulder. The sun start to set and it was beautiful. "This sunset is beautiful" I said. "Not as beautiful as you" Jackson said softly. "Shut up" you said chucking. He looked at me and we locked eyes. He leaned in and we kissed. After we pulled away, I smiled. This was a dream night. I laid my head back on his shoulder and we just sat there. 30 ish minutes later we got up and walked back to the house hand and hand. "So where were you love birds?" Jason said. "Watching the sunset" I said. "Awwww goals" Jason said in a girly voice. "Shut up" I said laughing. It was around 9. "Hey y/n could I stay over tonight because I don't feel like walking home." Jackson asked. "Uhhh let me ask." I said. My parents were at a dinner party thing so I texted them.