2- Party Suprises

😂Idek

Is this good? Idk.

Hayes' POV:

Tonight Taylor is having a party at his house. Nash and I are getting ready and the bitch Morgan is coming too.

Nash drives Morgan and I to Taylor's house which is a couple blocks away so we get there pretty quick. Taylor's house is fucking huge. Tonight it's all lit up with different color lights and the music is blasting throughout the whole house. As soon as we get to the house I jump out leaving Nash and that stank ass hoe to do whatever couples do at these kind of parties.

I walk in and there are literally like hundreds of people here. I look throughout the crowd of people dancing and then I see Matthew.

"HEY MATT" I yell because the music is too loud to hear anything.

"HEYY HAYES" he yells back.

"WHERE IS EVERYBODY ELSE?" I asked him.

"UMM... OOH YEA THERE UPSTAIRS WANNA GO?" he answers.

"SURE" I nod.

I follow him up the stairs and Matthew leads me into a bedroom. I see Carter, Cameron, Jacob, Jack J, Jack G, Aaron, Shawn, Mahogany, and some other familiar faces. Although I don't see Taylor.

"Hey guys where have you been" Carter asks as we walk in.

"I was downstairs and Hayes just got here." Matthew replies.

Somebody suggested that we should play truth or dare and everybody agrees. we all sit down in a circle on the floor. Carter goes first.

"Jacob truth or dare?" he asks.

"Truth." Jacob replies.

"Ok so is JOX real?" Carter asks.

"Does this look real? as he says that he crashed his lips in to Mahogany's and kisses her. Mahogany starts to blush. The game basically goes like this until it's Jack G's turn.

"Hayes truth or dare?" he asks me.

"Dare." hoping my dare wouldn't have anything to do with anything ... sexual.

"Hayes I dare you to take Ava to another room for at least 10 minuets."

"Umm ok." I say.

Fuck you Jack. Ava was a couple years older than me. It wasn't like I haven't kissed a girl before. I used to have a girlfriend last year but then she broke up with me because I didn't "spend enough time" with her. I have to admit I was pretty distant but that was because... I was gay so. But now that I know who I am this is going to be pretty weird.

Morgan's POV:

This party is really fun. Some of the girls and I are are shmoney dancing to every song that plays. Nash went some where but I really don't know.

I was really getting into my dancing then someone taps me on the shoulder.

"HEY MORGAN" Taylor yells obviously drunk.

"HEY TAYLOR UMM...HOW DID YOU GET SO WASTED?" I ask him.

"I DONT KNOW BUT THIS PUNCH TASTES REALLY GOOD" he says as he takes another sip from he cup he has in his hands "YOU WANT SOME?"

"UHH SURE WHY NOT." I say as I grab the cup from his extended hand and take a sip. Well he wasn't lying it actually does taste really good.

A couple drinks later I feel some one take my hand and drag me up the stairs. Everything is blurry and I feel dizzy. So I have no idea where I'm being taken. I hear a door open then slam shut behind me and then I'm thrown on to something soft. I think it's a bed.

Nash's POV:

I lost Morgan so I've been hanging out with some guys. I've had a couple drinks and now I have to pee. I walk up the stairs and look for the bathroom. I finally find the bathroom and I open the door. And what I saw disgusted me so much it was really foul. Now I know what your thinking "Oh Nash just saw a creepy dude taking a shit in the sink" or "Nash saw a wasted guy with bad aim." or even "Nash just saw a couple fucking in the bathtub." but I didn't see any of that. Actually I would have rather seen all those things before I saw what I saw when I opened that door.

I open the door and see one of my best friends on top of my girlfriend almost completely naked.

___________________________

Was this good?

Is any of this good?

GET UP OUT MY TRAP HOUSE

~Sydney😊