Epilogue.

May Evans POV.

Evan and I planned to get married when we were both freshly out of college. It's not that I had second thoughts because I didn't, however, I was still a junior in high school and I wanted to at least graduate first and get on the right track. I wore the ring every day. Not once did you see me without it. I didn't wear it on my finger due to the fact that both of our parents had no idea, but I did wear it around my neck.

For the past few weeks, the four of us, Skye, Evan, Nash, and myself, haven't been able to hang out. Like at all, with Skye and Nash busy with 'post honey-moon depression' as they call it. With all the exams, and prom, nobody had the fucking time. Hell, I sure didn't. And not to mention that in our spare time we visited Trey, who was still in a coma. His mother had wanted to pull the plug long ago but Evan had dropped on the floor- literally -and begged for her to have more hope.

In a way, I began to feel sorry for Trey. Not just for him, but I began to feel hurt. It had come to realization that this boy is the same boy that broke my heart more than once, yes, but he was also the boy that made me feel, and I thank him every fucking day, just like I pray every fucking day to wake up from his misery.

-

" Hi best friend. " Nash greeted walking into my room just as I finished pulling up my jeans. 

" Don't you knock. " I grumbled, slightly smiling because I knew he would never.

" Nope. " he winked. " Are you ready to go? "

" Yeah. " And together we walked downstairs. Evan, being the generous person that was, decided that we were going to have a movie night at his house. So naturally, we all agreed, and to top it off, Cole and Henry were coming as well.

So this oughta be fun.

-

" Let's play truth or dare. " Henry beamed like a little kid of Christmas day.

" Let's not. " Skye grumbled. She was really pissy and I had asked Nash if she was pregnant to which he responded with a slap to my face and a whole talk about safe sex, to which I replied You were obviously not safe enough if she's pregnant which got me another, painful, slap to the face.

" Yeah I don't want to play truth or dare, especially with you Henry. " Cole chuckled.

Nash jumped out of his seat and watched me. " How about May sing you guys a song? " 

" You didn't tell me you could sing. " Evan whispered putting his hand around my shoulder.

" Because I can't. " 

My best friend sighed. " She can. The first day you talked to her, is the first day I've heard her really sing. "

" That's sexy. " Evan murmured, gazing down at me.

Oh.

" Okay. " 

*cue the ariana grande( the emotions cover )  because thats a deep ass relationship bitch right there.

-

I figured that if I was going to be singing, it'll be to Evan and about love. I sat across from him, holding his hand with a microphone- because apparently this was a big deal. 

" Okay go. " Cole said.

I looked at Evan. " You've got me feeling emotions. Deeper than I've ever dreamed of. You've got me feeling emotions. Higher than the heavens above. "  I blushed and hid my face with my hair, not believing I was actually doing this.