22.

May Evans POV.

December 31st.  Wednesday. 11:50 PM.

" I can't believe it. " I stated wrapping my arms around Evan's neck as the DJ began playing a slow song. Some jock was throwing a party, but after all this drama in my life, I think a party was very much called for.

He gazed into my eyes. " What can't you believe? "

I couldn't believe I was going into a new year with Evan. After everything we'd been through, from someone else point of view - they would of thought that we wouldn't of even lasted at least a month, and I'm glad we did.

Ever since we talked at the cabin, we've been better. Every one has been better really. I kept in touch with both Henry and Cole because overall they were really cool. Skye and I weren't friends, I wasn't sure if the both of us could really ever be friends, we got along, but that was it,  not that it mattered because both her and Nash were happy. Nash and I weren't as close as we were before, every one knew that by now but we were okay. He was my best friend, and that's the title he'll always have when it came down to the both of us.

Evan and Trey were still friends, the best of friends. He apologized again, and I forgave him. As long as everything was okay, it didn't matter to me.

Things at home have actually been better. My parents finally decided on acting like real parents, and Cayde actually started going to a real school, to be with people his own age. He was doing so far, and that's just what we all could ask for.

" You've been spaced out for the past ten minutes. What's wrong? " Evan's voice asked breaking me out of my thoughts.

I smiled. " I fucking love you. " I raised my head and captured his lips, making him my first kiss of the year.

Skye Walters POV.

December 31st.  Wednesday. 10:30 PM.

"No!" I shout and laugh at the same time. "No fair. I call for a rematch." I fold my arms and stick out my bottom lip at Nash.

"Oh please. I won that round fair and square. " He chuckles. "You made up the game, I'd think you'd be semi-good at it."

I roll my eyes and laugh. Nash was invited by May to go to a New Year's party at Knox Fletcher's house but he turned down the invite to stay here with me.

I tried to think of something that would be worth while. Not sure if this game is, but, we both seem to enjoy it.

Task and object of the game: kiss, make-out rather, and whoever is the first to either moan or touch the other person with their hands, loses.

A stupid yet, oh so addictive game.

"You know that kissing my neck makes me vulnerable." I sigh.

Nash throws his hands in the air. "Exactly."

"Well fine." I smirk and climb on top of him. "New round."

I lean down slowly and kiss Nash on the lips. I bite his bottom lip and feel him fidget beneath me but her doesn't move his hands.

I lean down and but my breasts to his chest and his hands move up but don't touch me. Soclose.

All it takes is for me to grind my hips on top of his and immediately his hands are on me, spinning me around to be underneath him.

I take my lips from his and he sighs.

"You cheated." Nash says sternly.

"Don't be a sore loser." I laugh.

"Oh, you're going to pay for that." He attaches his lips to my neck and bites down. One bite, two bites, three.

"Get up, go make sure your brothers are in their room and when you come back, be ready. Because I swear on everything I love, you're not going to be able to walk for a week." Nash warns.

When I stand up from the bed he smacks my ass, hard.

I roll my eyes and hold my butt as I walk out of the room.

I hope my brothers are in the living room and don't want to go their room because I'm sure Nash is going to keep his word about the non-walking thing. And I kind of like walking.

I go to the living room and they aren't there. I walk up the grand staircase and stop in front of the boys' room. I hear the playing video games and I sigh.

Shit.

When I get back to the room Nash is laying on the bed waiting for me. "Lay down." He demands and I do as he says.

January 1st. Thursday. 12:00 AM.

"Now." Nash commands as I come undone under him. I feel him shoot into the condom as he sighs and falls next to me.

He comes out of me and pulls off the condom. "What a way to open up the new year." I slowly chuckle. My voice is dry and shot from moaning too much.

Nash just nods his head and tries to catch his breath. "That was a long time to hold in your orgasm, Skye. I'm proud of you." He teases.

"Oh please, my dear soon-to-be husband, you and I both know I can hold out way longer than you can."

"Is that so?" Nash raises and eyebrow and I nod my head. "Now, we'll just have to test that theory won't we?"

Not another game.