18.

Skye Walters' POV

November 27th.

Thursday. BEFORE 12 NOON ISH.

"Nash, we leave in less than a half hour. To spend a weekend in a place with two people who won't let us be alone for more than five minutes. Can we please do something... worth while?" I whisper to Nash as he turns the channel on the living room television.

"In all honesty I am really, really, tempted to rip all your clothes off and take you right here." He sighs. "But your brothers."

I groan and look over to them. Sitting on the opposite couch eating popcorn, completely oblivious to the sexual tension in the room.

Nash leans down to whisper in my ear "I can't help but think of how sexy you would look riding me right now." I shoot up and nearly climb on top of him but then settle back down as I see my brothers briefly look over to us.

"Nash please stop before you make me wet." I plead to him but also hope that he takes this further.

"Since when has that been a bad thing?" His hand reaches under the blanket and to my center. Rubbing me through my shorts. "Moan for me Skye."

A short and quiet moan escapes my mouth. Not because he told me to but because it just feels that good. I look over to my brothers and they haven't a slightest clue of what's going on.

I close my eyes and put my head back as Nash passes my shorts and moves my panties to the side, sliding his index finger into me.

I bite my lip and try not to squirm or moan or show anything that I'm feeling on my face.

Nash quickly and subtly dips his head down and starts to kiss my neck, entering one more finger into me.

A not so quiet moan escapes me. Nash and I freeze immediately and look over to my brothers who look back at us.

Nash's fingers slowly move out of me and he sits up abruptly.

"Skye?" Kai asks.

"Sorry I just um... really hate this show." I croak out. I can't believe he just pulled out of me, leaving me dry.

"Oh well just ask Nash to turn. " Andy says, not breaking eye contact with me.

I look over to Nash who slowly shakes his head. Nash is horrible and I mean horrible with his left hand and of course he used his right hand to finger me.

"No. It's ok. Um, we were just thinking of going back to our room to make sure we packed everything. You ready Nash?" I look over to him as he frantically nods his head and jumps up.

I step out from under the blanket and try to fix my shorts nonchalantly. I rush after Nash to our bedroom.

As soon as I close and lock the door, Nash is kissing my neck pressing me into the door. He lifts me up and a sharp breath escapes my throat.

I reach for his dick and start to tug. He moans shortly before leading us over to the bed.

Nash throws me down and abruptly lifts my shirt over my head. He opens his eyes to look at my chest, I see the lust flow through his eyes as he undoes my bra, throwing it across the room.

"So fucking sexy." Nash says, making me moan, as he brings his mouth down to lick my nipple, playing with the other one in his right hand.

He takes a break from playing with them and licks down my body, staying right above the waistband of my shorts. He looks back up to ask permission, in which I find incredibly hot, and I nod my head pleadingly.