7.

Skye Walters Point of View.

What could I have possibly done to deserve this kind of torture?

To have Knox Fletcher, the smartest, hottest guy in school, Brantley Tanner, the most athletic and muscular guy in school and Nash Mercury walking over to my table. All at once? It's insane and the part that kills me the most is that I know I have to pick one of them. That's going to be the hardest part.

I check my surroundings and they're all fairly close. In an instant I throw some strawberry  milk in my mouth to be preoccupied. As in, once they all come over here and all start talking, I can use this milk as my excuse not to talk.

In all of five seconds, they're all here and looking at me. For a second, both Knox and Brantley look behind be towards Kacey and Lacey. Making me paranoid that they came over for them, which would be horrible. But then their attention comes back to me, forcing me to gulp my milk down, leaving my mouth empty and able to speak. 

Shit.

"Hi boys!" Is all I can seem to force out.

"Hey..." They all say at once. Knox puts his hand behind his head, absent-mindedly flexing, causing my eyes to orgasm.

"Look, I'm not going to stall, as awkward as this is..." Brantley looks around at his fellow competitors, "We all came here for something, might as well say what it is."

Knox and Brantley take seats on both sides of me, turning their backs to the anxious Kacey and Lacey. Nash continues to stand and looks more furious with each passing second.

Knox goes first, "Maybe we should say it at the same time?" He looks at Brantley and nods. How... friendly?

"We want to know if we can take the twins out on a date..." They whisper simultaneously and as fast as humanly possible.

Despite what they just said, a burst of laughter escapes my mouth. They all look at me like I'm insane.

"Oh, you're kidding right?" I continue to laugh, eying them both. They say nothing but shake their heads hesitantly. "Are you f.ucking serious right now?" I scream in their faces, they both jump up from the bench, leaving me to fume. "Are you seriously thinking that they," I motion to the idiotic twins behind me, "Are more worthy of you than I am? You can't be serious?" My voice cracks.

Lacey and Kacey stand up and walk over to the boys, they all walk away. Knox with Kacey and Brantley with Lacey, leaving me and Nash alone. 

I'm utterly speechless right now. 

Are they blind?

I'm hotter than the two of them combined. I'm hotter than anyone combined! But the smartest, hottest guys in school choose they most moronic, ugliest girls in the whole school? 

Today must be an off day. Or I'm dreaming, or I'm sick, because this is just way too unrealistic.

Nash's loud ass laughing brings me out of my thoughts. 

"You thought they were coming for you! Ha!" He continues to laugh.

"Yeah, keep laughing at me. Whatever Nash." I shoo him off turning back around to my empty table. I'm never, ever, going to say this out loud, but Nash laughing at me kind of, kind of, hurt me. Made me want to cry actually. I didn't though! So... Fuck off.

I put my head down in my arms, leaning on the table, to shut out this world full of idiots. 

I hear Nash stop laughing and I can't help but hope he walked away. I close my eyelids and I feel two arms wrap around me as well as two legs on the side of me. I look up and turn around to find Nash sitting physically behind me. As in, I'm in the middle of his legs.

I'm facing him with my face directly in front of his. He starts to chuckle causing me, of course, to smile at him. This is legit the sweetest thing ever.

I peck him on the lips and back away. Before Nash can open his eyes, I lean back in and deepen the kiss.

I honestly have no idea why I'm doing this, I mean, I don't like Nash, this is just a... thing... But I'm not going to lie, this feels good. Being happy, not thinking about life at home or anything else. Just Nash, and how badly I want to get his pants off.

Since his cum gun here his covered by me, for no one else to see, I put both of my hands down on it to add pressure. All it takes is for me to press down a little, making Nash moan slowly and deeply into my mouth. I somehow manage to zip down the fly of his pants and sneak one of my hands in. I bypass his boxers and immediately grab his penis.

I slowly run my hand up and down and it causes Nash to break the kiss, throwing his head back in pleasure. I instantaneously attach my lips to his neck, working both my hand and mouth up and down two parts of his body. By the reaction of his dick shooting up to me kissing his neck, I can tell that it turns him on. Only causing me to kiss him more.

I move my lips lower and lower on his neck , under his jaw and then to the other side. I go back and forth between each side of his neck. Nash is still caught up in his pre-orgasmic bliss to realize that I stopped. 

My hand keeps working as I gently slide down, underneath the lunch table. I make a bigger whole in his pants and put my head down. I wrap my mouth around the tip of his dick and lick off them precum.

"Oh Skye..." He moans, causing me to move faster. I kiss his tip and make my way down, bobbing my head as fast as possible without bumping my head on the table. "Please, move slower. I need this moment to last." 

I disobey him and move even faster. The top of his member hits the back of my throat and twitches, immediately shooting hot, salty liquid down my throat. I swallow it all and look up to Nash to see him still panting, making me smirk.

So much for savoring the moment...