20.

Nash Mercury's POV.

November 28. Friday.

3 AM (ish)

Having three orgasms in the course of an hour and a half and then seven hours of sleep really helps to clear your brain.

It also helps and tells you how much you fucked up, before you fell asleep.

It's three in the morning and instead of waking up with my arms around the love of my life, I have a killer headache and am next to my best friend. Who's naked.

"Oh my God. What the hell is wrong with me?" I say hitting myself in the head. I jump out of the bed and May turns but doesn't wake up.

Good.

I don't even know what I'm going to say to Skye so I don't want to think about talking to May right now.

I sneak out to the hallway and walk into the living room... No Skye.

I go back to the other bedroom, where May should've been sleeping last night.

When I open the door, Skye is laying up against Evan. I can tell she's been crying. Her cheeks are stained red. And even though she's sleeping, she's shaking, like she's crying in her dreams.

I honestly don't know why she's still crying. The fight feels like ages ago. But I still feel for her. I still know what I did was utterly fucked up.

I slowly walk up next to the bed and tap Skye on the shoulder. She looks up at me with red eyes.

"Can I um, talk to you, outside?" I mutter.

Skye says nothing but stands, careful not to wake Evan up.

I start out the room with Skye right behind me, and I hear her sniffle as we sit down on the couch.

I reach for her hands but before I even brush her skin, she shifts, moving slightly away from me.

"What do you want Nash?" Skye asks, sighing as she looks me in the eyes.

Might as well get to the point.

"I did something bad yesterday. Something really bad." I gulp. "After our fight yesterday... I got really drunk. At least eight beers and May was comforting me and I just wasn't in my right mind and May knew that but she just um, she kissed me." I choke out.

Skye shows no change in emotion. "Okay..." She says as if she's bored.

"And I kissed her back." I feel water form in my eyes as the words leave my mouth. How could I do this to Skye?

When that sentence came out of my mouth, Skye slouched lower but still said nothing.

"And we got carried away. And... We just... We had sex." Her hands start to shake but she still says nothing. "May and I had sex." The more I say it out loud, the more it sets in, the more I wish it was just a nightmare.

I can tell that she isn't going to let me get the satisfaction of seeing any emotion from her just yet. Not that I'm craving it because I honestly don't know if I'd be able to take it.

"Okay Nash. So what?"

My mouth falls slightly open. "What do you mean so what? I had sex, for the first time, with a girl that I don't even love!" Of course I love May, but in a friendly way. It will always only be a friendly way.

Is she trying to get me to hate myself? Because I'm almost there and if Skye makes me reiterate one more time, I might kill myself right here.

"Nash, I don't really care honestly." Skye says, checking her cuticles.