3.

May Evans Point of View.

It's finally Friday afternoon.

I have been waiting on this day for so long now. 

Honestly.

Well really since Wednesday .. but yeah.

I heard my doorbell ring and ran downstairs making sure not to bust my ass because of my slippery socks. I opened the door and smiled at Evan.

" Hey. " he nodded at me, stuffing his hands in his two front pockets. Chuckling, I invited him in.

" Is this your boyfran? " Cayde asked coming up to us.

" No. We're just friends little man. " Evan laughed.

Just friends.

The only friend I ever had was Nash, so it really lit my heart up just hearing Evan say those words.

" Come on, we can go to my room. Obviously. " I tugged Evan by his shirt and hauled him up the steps to my room, the first door on the left, shutting it behind us.

I took a seat in my desktop chair, spinning around to face him as he sat on the edge of my bed.

" So have you ever watched porn before? " I queried him.

" No. "

Really? Even I watch porn. 

" Have you ever seen a girl naked before? " 

" Yeah. " he nodded. " My cousin, when we were little, we would shower together. "

Pathetic. His life. Seriously.

" Honestly your life is a sad case. " I muttered readjusting my snap-back and sliding over to my desktop. I opened up a browser and typed in the quickest porn site I remembered.

I plopped down on my bed, staring up at my ceiling. " Go watch a couple videos. Feel free to touch yourself. "

" Touch myself? " I heard the chair moving, indicating he had took the seat.

" Yeah. Jerk off. Masturbate. Whatever. " 

" Like .. pump myself in front of you. " 

I sat up in my bed, readjusting my hat once again. " This is going to be difficult as hell. " 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Why the hell was Evan Parker at your house? " Nash demanded barging into my room. " We just greeted each other at the door. Care to explain May Rose Evans? " 

I folded the page in my book, closing it and turning towards my doorway. " I was helping him with a lesson. " 

" Which one? "

" Chemistry. " 

Chemistry is like sex .. right? 

" I don't want you hanging out with him. " Nash groaned flopping himself down at the end of my feet.

" Why do you even care Nash? " I snapped. " You don't even want to be seen with me! When was the last time we talked? " 

" On Monday. " he looked up at me and frowned, his blue eyes shining. " I'm sorry. You know I am. I love you May. " 

I sighed and crawled into his open arms. " I love you too Nash. "

Skye Walters Point of View.

Phase one equals success. I even convinced Nash to let me go to his house tonight.

It's a Friday, no school tomorrow. I could be there all night.

I'm going to be there all night.

Over my lingerie, I put on my top that barely covers my stomach along with my boobs and my booty shorts. If Nash doesn't jump on me as soon as I get there, he's gay. No dicussion.

That's something we won't have. Discussion.

He invited me over to watch a movie. He is so innocent. But as soon as I get to his house, I initiate phase two.

"Sex Training."

This phase should take the longest, but be the most fun. Other than well, the sex.

I have to teach Nash the ins and outs of kissing, making out, fingering and then, if it's a word, sexing.

And this is all just for the training. Once we get to the actually part of sexual contact, he'll be a sex legend. A masterpiece. The best of the best. And I understand that you'll might be asking, Skye, what do you get out of this? But let me tell you friend...

Everything.

Free, casual sex. With Nash may I add. There's no other better feeling in the world than having an orgasm. Hands down. And with Nash being the one causing it. I might have one just thinking about it.

I grab my purse filled with all different types of condoms, sex toys, and lube.

It's time for school.

"Mom! I'm leaving!" I yell on my way out the door.

When I finally get to Nash's house it's seven thirty. I run up to the long front door of the humongous house and ring the doorbell. Within seconds Nash opens the door with a Pomeranian yipping at his heels.

"Oh my gosh! He is so adorable!" I bend down and pick the dog up. He starts to lick my face making me scrunch my nose but he's so cute I don't even care. I eventually put him down and when I look up at Nash he's doubling over in laughter.

"Oh and what's so funny to you mr?"

"You. My dog has rabies and you just let him lick all over your face." 

"Oh. My. God." I start screaming and slapping my face. If I caught the rabies I could die.

"You're such a blonde." He starts to laugh even more. "My dog doesn't actually have rabies. Why would we have a dog with rabies?" Nash asks right before kissing me.

Well that was fast.

He's not gay. That's for sure.

The kiss started off heated so of course the only level it could get to is more heated.

I drop my purse from my hands while Nash starts leading up down the three stairs and into the living room. I open my eyes for just a second to make sure we're going in the right direction. We are.

I close my eyes again and feel Nash's tongue slip through my lips in order to wrestle with my tongue. I smile through the kiss and force his tongue out. I bit his bottom lip and pull it with my teeth and I'm pretty sure I just heard a growl come from the back of his throat. I break out of the kiss abruptly, both of us panting.

"Did you just growl at me?" I question with a smile in between pants.

"Yeah, I think so." Nash shrugs. "Sorry?"

"No it was hot." I throw myself back onto Nash as we both fall onto the couch. I pull off his shirt and I feel his six pack along with the bulge of a dick pressing into me. I can't imagine how long that thing is. I can't wait to find out. Screw the plan. I want to ride him all night.

I start to undo his zipper when I feel a hand pushing me off him.

"What are you doing?" I ask looking at him like he's crazy.

"I don't know. I just. I can't yet."

"You don't want to have sex with me!" I scream at him.

He puts an arm behind his head.

"Not yet. I'm just not ready." Nash says looking at the floor.

Forget what I said before. He has to be gay.