8.

(Check out our new story called Under One Roof!)

May Evans Point of View.

I shrugged on my favorite jean jacket, you know the one with the hood attached? It's been my favorite and only real jacket for a good two years now. 

It has never given up on me.

I hear my parents laughing downstairs with another being which is rare because we hardly ever get visitors. Really, if I'm assigned a project with a fellow classmate then we work at their house.

Letting my curiosity get the best of me, I tiptoed out of my room into the hallway and peeked through the banister.

Evan.

What does he want from me. Stupid muscular boy with the pretty brown eyes.

I blew out a strand of hair from my eyes and walked down the steps. " Good morning Evans, and Evan. " 

He laughed. " It's so funny how your last name is Evans and my name is Evan. "

" Hilarious. " I muttered taking a slice of toast from my father's plate.

" May you didn't tell us you had a boyfriend! " my mom gushed kissing my cheek. 

I instantly frowned, " I don't have a boyfriend. "

My dad glanced at me then back down at his newspaper, " Well whoever this boy is, I gave him my permission to kidnap you from school. Go live a little. YOLO. "

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our destination was the beach. 

Correction, Evan Parker's private beach along with his private beach house. Just us. No adults, and no workers which I highly expected. Supposedly, Evan's parents brought it for him due to their lack in parenting.

The story of every rich kid whatsoever.

" Are are you just going to stand there or? " Evan trailed off from the other side of his room. I gulped and stepped into his room. It was so plain, and simple. A television in one corner, a bed in the other, and a desk with a computer.

" What are we suppose to do in here? " I questioned dropping my book bag on the floor.

Evan chuckled and locked the door behind me, pressing me up against the wall, his hands on each side of my head.

" You know, " I chuckled dryly. " I'm a really great singer. I could sing for you some time, or now. Now is great. "

He kissed my favorite spot, right below my left earlobe.

" You could sing my name over and over again. "

I gulped. I have never been the type to get scared in this type of situation, but then again I lost my humanity in my love life last year. Everything was different now, and I'm scared because I don't want to fall for Evan.

But I am.

I don't want to have sex with Evan.

But I do. And I can't even help it.

" Evan..." I whispered right before his lips captured mine. The way they both moved together in sync was marvelous. The way our tongues danced to the rhythm of the ocean that we heard due to his open window.

( a/n - that was so cheesy LMFAO. like .. ew lmfao do you see that. )

He placed his hands under my bum and I jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist. He continued to walk backwards onto the bed and sat down, carrying me with him. 

Beginning to take off my shirt, I broke the kiss and rested my head in the crook of his neck. " I want to have sex with you. Just not today, or any time in the near future. "

He rubbed soothing circles around my lower back. " Okay. But can I ask you a question? " 

I nodded. " Will you be my girlfriend? "

I giggled. " Yeah, whatever. "  Almost instantly I frowned. " Remember the other night when you called me? What was that about? "

His grip on my ass tightened. " Okay so basically, my cousin.. "