24.

*Nash Mercury's POV*

February 15th. 3 AM (ish)

I sneak out of the bed and go into the living room as my phone repeatedly buzzes in my pocket. If Skye knows that I'm up then it'll spoil everything.

I look at the bright screen and the name 'Evan -_-' appears. I quickly laugh at the name before rolling my eyes and answering the call. "What?" I ask arrogantly.

"Wow dude." A female voice sounds through the phone. May. "Why are you still being rude to Evan? You just got married to his cousin."

"I married Skye, not Evan. I don't have to be nice to him because I still don't like him. I know you forgave him for what he did to you May, but I won't." I assert.

"Nash, you can't just... That's not what I called for," May sighs. "Where are you taking Skye for your honeymoon?"

"Sh! Don't go saying that all willy-nilly!" I hear her laugh at the end of the other line but I stay focused. "She still thinks that we're just staying here until school ends and I want to keep it that way until she wakes up. Last night I made sure we didn't have sex even though trust me we were both pretty horny."

May starts to choke in the phone and I laugh. "Anyway, where are you two going?"

"Hawaii. Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort. Presidential Suite." I had to make sure we had the most comfortable bed, reasons being.

"Nice job, Nash! I guess I'll see you in a week. Have fun! And don't worry Evan and I will definitely come over and watch the house." My parents are on a business trip while Kai and Andy are with their friends for the week. "And have sex in your bed!" May hangs up before I get to yell at her. The most disturbing part?

I'm pretty sure they will.

I walk softly back to the room but Skye is already awake when I enter. Hopefully she didn't hear the conversation I was just having.

I climb in the bed and lay down next to Skye as she sighs with delight I'm assuming.

"What?" I smile.

Skye shakes her head and giggles, "you're my husband."

"And you're my wife. My lovely, flawless wife." I grab her hands. "I love you so much."

"I still can't believe it." Skye looks down at her ring finger admiring the fine piece of jewelry placed on it. (a/n: #karinnna)

"Oh I have something that might make you believe it more." I smirk. "We're going on a honeymoon to Hawaii!"

Skye gasps and looks at me with crazy eyes. "No f.ucking way!" She throws her arms around my neck and hugs me tight.

"Yes f.ucking way." I mock her as she slips out of the hug to stick her tongue out at me.

"When are we leaving? And why didn't you tell me before? And Hawaii?" Skye screams that last part.

"At ten thus morning. Because it was a surprise... Duh. And yes, Hawaii. In a Presidential Suite by the way." I laugh when I see Skye's mouth expand into the widest grin possible. "Yeah I think we both know what the huge bed is for."

"Hopefully the walls are soundproof." Skye laughs.

10:00 AM

As we board the plane, Skye's smile is shining brighter than anything I've ever seen. "Excited?" I ask her as I take my seat.

"Let me think..." Skye pauses. "A week in Hawaii with my husband. A bunch of sex and beaches and oh my gosh. I can't wait!"

I kiss her forehead. "I love you."