14.

( a/n - doubleupdate, oh fuckyes. - char. )

MayEvansPOV.

October 6th. Monday.

8:07 AM ( ish )

I walked into school on Monday morning feeling more self conscious than anything. The attention I was getting was bothering me to the fullest because I wasn't use to it at all. I've been going to school with half of these people for over four years, middle school and all, never had I once paid them any attention and now they're paying me the attention.

I hate it.

I spotted Nash laughing and chatting it up with some of his old buddies and gathered my thoughts. Readjusting my bun, I marched over there, grabbed him by the elbows and pulled him into a corner, ignoring the curious stares.

" Oh hey May. " he said pulling him bottom lip into his mouth, a sign that meant he knew something and didn't want to tell me.

I chuckled dryly to easen up the mood.  " What's going on? Tell me. What did I do? Everyone is staring at me like I'm a star. "

He stared at me, his brown hazel eyes piercing into mine. " I mean I guess you're kind of considered a star. A pornstar to be exact considering what you did. Again. "

I just stared at him and blinked. What? He realized the look on my face and widened his eyes in realization.

" Oh fuck May. I am so sorry. I am the worst best friend ever. I told you I didn't like Evan, but no you just had to go and have sex with him. "

I hadn't realized tears were coming out of my eyes, and Nash was pulling me towards the quad, until Evan and his friends came into view. Also, I noticed a large crowd had gathered behind us.

Ohboy.

" Hey babe. Why are you crying? " Evan asked walking up to me. I wiped my eyes and moved closer to Nash.

" Don't touch her. I can't believe you used my best friend! " Nash shouted.

Evan scoffed. " She's your best friend? Tell me how you've been a best friend to her for these past few weeks. Exactly because you're too busy sucking face with my cousin. Isn't that right? "

I moved towards the side, confused as ever. What did Evan do that has Nash so pisses off and me the center of attention. I heard cheering and instantly looked up, Nash looked ready to pounce of Evan.

( a/n - thatsoundedsogay. )

" STOP! " I screamed at the top of my lungs. I marched up to Evan and pushed him away from my best friend. " It was you. Whatever the fuck you did tell me right now. "

" May. " Evan trailed off.

I held up my hand. " TELL ME EVAN! "

Just then, a feminine voice spoke up from the crowd, walking over to us, phone in hand. " I can show you better than he can tell you. " I sighed and walked over to the redhead. Nash stood behind us, and together, the three of us watched the video that played before us.

Before I knew it tears were pooling out of my eyes, and my heart was literally about to drop. I marched over to Evan, kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and slapped him across the face. " I hate you. I hate you so much. You're just like him! Typical ass jocks. Fuck you Evan! Nash let me go! " I kicked and screamed. My best friend sighed and never let go his hold on me.