21.

Evan Parker.

November 28th. Friday.

8 PM ( ish )

" Alright troopers. " Henry clapped. " Rules are simple, don't even bother to question them. When the bottle lands on you, spill a secret. If it lands on you more than once, you still spill a secret. If you do not want to spill a secret, I do not care because you will spill a secret. " He smiled at each and every one of us before resting his hand on the bottle. " I'll start. "

I stared at my cousin, silently planning his death in my head. This game will create trouble, I knew it, and every one else knew it by the looks on their faces. I played this game once to many times with Henry because he insisted that it was important he knew every single detail of someone's life.

The bottle landed on Cole and my breath hitched because I felt May's hand brush my arm. Why is it that the only available spot was between myself and Cole, why why why? 

" My secret is. " he paused. " I'm not as gay as you guys think I am. Like yeah, I like boys, but girls too. So I guess that makes me bisexual. However, I'm still twice as worst as Henry. " 

Henry laughed. " Good one, now spin the bottle. " 

It landed on Skye and I stared at her with curiousity. I knew Skye's problems, most of them anyway because she wasn't an open book and didn't like speaking about them. I was another story, I was family, and I knew things. 

" There are problems in my household. " she spoke quietly.

" Is that it? " Cole spoke. 

She nodded. " That's it. " 

Henry clapped. " Let's spice this game up a little more. When the bottle lands on you, I'll ask you a question, and you'll answer it. "

I furrowed my brows. " And why aren't you playing? "

He rolled his eyes. " And why aren't you playing? Evan shut up. "

He is your cousin.

He is your cousin.

He is blood.

" That's what I thought, but since you wanted to be a smart-ass, let's start with you. Why did you film May taking your virginity? " 

" How'd you know that? " Nash asked.

" Because we own computers and both have a facebook? Dumb much? " Cole answered glaring at Nash like he was a gum stuck to the bottom of his shoe.

" I'm not dumb. " Nash stated sitting up straight. 

" Then who sleeps with their best friend right after breaking up with your girl friend? A dumb person. " Cole retaliated. 

" Skye and I aren't even over? " Nash said but it sounded as if he was basically asking himself and I chuckled silently.

" So you cheated on your girl friend with your best friend? " Cole nodded. " But you aren't dumb? Okay. " 

Nash stood up and walked over to Cole, " Call me dumb again. " And just then Henry stood up and spun Nash around. 

" You are dumb, and I swear God, if you thought you were about to hit my brother you're out of your mind. " 

Nash smirked, and that set my cousin off, earning Nash a punch to the jaw. I sighed and got up, slipping through the back door, walking off to the distance sitting down on the grass. I never got to answer my question about filming May, but I wasn't sure what I would of said, I mean she was right there - sitting next to me.