23.

*SkyeWalters'POV*

February 14th. 10:00AM.

"I can't do it. There's no fucking way I can do this." I start to hyperventilate, turning away from the mirror to look at May, Lacey, Kacey and my mother.

"Sure you can sweetie! You're just nervous that's all." My mom says coming up in front of me to push my hair back from my shoulders.

"No I just... can't do it... I'm too young. We're too young... And what if we get a divorce? Or have children? Or what if I mess up my vows? Or if Nash doesn't show up to the alter? Or if he runs away while we're there? Or it starts to rain?" I feel the tears prick at my eyes, "then what?"

"Why are you crying, honey? Your makeup will be ruined." My mom starts to fan my eyes with her hands.

"Skye, you'll be fine. Perfect. It'll be perfect. Trust me, I know my best friend, he'll be there. I know you, you won't mess up. And I know mother nature," May laughs. "It won't rain. You'll be fine."

Throughout this whole experience, the wedding experience, I couldn't be happier that I asked May to be my Maid of Honor. She's been a bigger help than anyone.

"... You're right." I sigh and smooth out my dress. "It'll be perfect."

...

This is it. This is my wedding day. My wedding day. The more I say it, the more out of place I feel. I'm ready to marry Nash, trust me, but I just hope I can get through this wedding.

As I stand and wait for the pianist to start playing, I peek past the curtain and look into the seats facing the front.

Literally the whole school showed up. Nash's family. My family, omitting my dad of course. They're all here. Just for Nash and I.

The music starts to play and I feel my hands shake. It'll be fine. I repeat to myself over and over.

I step out from the curtains and hear all the gasps and the aw's and every other noise people make when you see a baby kitten or something.

Kai hooks his arm through my right arm while Andy takes the left, and we begin to walk.

I know Nash is at the front but I do anything I can to not look at him while I walk. Because seeing him in a suit would definitely make me trip and break my face. And I think that's something neither of us want.

After five minutes, reallylong walkway, we finally reach the alter. I bend down and my brothers give me a kiss on the cheek before Nash helps me up with his hand.

We had to practice that so many times.

I pass the step and I am standing before my soon to be husband and a pastor.

As soon as I look into Nash's eyes, all my nervousness is gone. Every ounce of doubt I had is gone. To be replaced with excitement.

This is the man I get to spend the rest of my life with.

We stand there and pretend to listen to the pastor speak and talk and blah blah blah. But we never lose eye contact with each other.

Suddenly, I hear Nash speak. Is it time for vows already?

"Skye, my beautiful, darling, Skye." Nash begins without a paper in his hand. "I honestly don't know where to begin because I'm sure no matter what I say, whatever you say will be better." Everyone chuckles.