Chapter 23 - Theories

Start from the beginning

"You okay?" Keagan asks concerned, I dont know?

"I'm fine love" I look to check the time, its 9pm. I hear voices, I can hear them talking clearly but I know its far, I look at keagan confused, he smiles.

"Werewolf hearing baby" he answers my unasked question. Then he gets from the bed and then in a blur he went in and came out of the bathroom, "werewolf speed?" I ask him chuckling he nods smiling "I can teach ya"

That would actually be great "Yeah that'd be awesome my love, let's just first deal with them" I say hearing them coming into my house.

I get up from bed and throw on a hoody and some tights, and head for the lounge. Well here goes nothing.

Im immediately engulfed in hugs and kisses and bombarded with questions. Save me Jesus.

"Okay okay guys sit down, one question at a time please" they all sit down, looking at me expectedly. Strength!

"How do you feel about this?" Jody asks, "Well I'm not sure yet" he nods.

"You'll be fine, you are that one person who can get through anything with your head held high and a smile on your face" I smile, greatful for his words of encouragement.

"So why'd you think your wolf never showed herself until now?" Kyle asks.

"Well I'm going with Keagan's theory and believing that, my wolf felt the presence of the whole pack and their acceptance of me even as a human and that's why she felt safe showing herself more and more and your mate being in danger gave ger the final push" I say smiling.

"Thank you, thank you for saving my mate, her name is Mia and when you ready she'd like to thank you herself." he says "That'd be great, I'm happy for you Kyle" he nods and smile.

"So what's your wolf's name and have you spoken to her yet? When are you going to ask her if your theory is correct?" asks Maleeyah.

"Well her name's Sky and she's a bossy one, I havent spoken to her yet, I'm not sure I even know how but Keagan said he'll teach me" I say when I hear the familiar voice in my head scoffing, then saying 'We'll talk soon' I chuckle.

"A beautiful name" Maleeyah smiles.

"So I'm guessing keagan informed you about the white furred wolves? How do you feel about that and have you done any investigating yet? Ohh and how was your shift back and the nap?" asks Mason wiggling his brows,always the joker.

"Well if you must know my nap was great and my shift was painful but bearable and I was dressed in 0.2 seconds" I say rolling my eyes knowing he was implying we were up to no good.

"Yes keagan informed me, I'm not sure, its great that I am one of those, there are very few of but I don't want to live in fear hiding my wolf because others will feel threatened and I feel that Sky doesn't agree with hiding either.

No investigation has been done as of yet, but I know there was once a pack in brookewood that had some kind of refuge camp for recently made rogues, so my biological parents might of seeked refuge there and when the pack was attacked, they escaped and I ended up with mama and papa" I say shrugging.

"What happened at the lake?" asks Jason in a hard tone. "What were you doing out there alone ? Especially now when you know Victor has made his threat known, after Keagan had told you something ain't right?" he sounds furious but he's controlling himself.

"Jason I needed to think, I needed a walk, yes it was silly but I didn't think it would be dangerous, I know foolish.

But I was at the right place at the right time, I helped saved Kyle's mate, they would've killed her to leave a message from Victor as a warning threat" I stress and Kyle growls, I give him an apologetic look.

"And no there wasn't anytime to get help, my instincts took over and I wasn't in control of my body" I mutter and he's hard look softens.

"I'm sorry, but please don't do that again, take one of us with you, anyone. You could of seriously got hurt, let us know where you going at all times atleast until you trained and can defend yourself" he says he's tone softening too.

"I am trained, I've trained with you guys for years" I try to defend myself.

"Kylie that was us going way to easy on you. You need the proper training now in both wolf and human form" Jason says sternly.

I sigh but nod anyway. "And baby, it is more your wolf taking over than controlling your body, its her guiding you so you don't have to worry about not having control, because you can also tell her what to do.

When you train you two will learn how to fight and think alike" Keagan says pulling me tight against him. I smile and nod

"May I accompany you when you find your parents and pack? I hear white wolves are crazy in bed" we all burst into fits of laughter.

It will only be Jackson. "Sure you can" I say chuckling. "Actually I want you all there, I'll need the support. Before we can search for my parents we have to take care of Victor" Everyone nods and agree.

"Is there anything in particular you want me to do to the rogue that we captured?" Hudson, always looking for blood.

"No, but find out as much as you can, try to get information about Victor's where abouts, he's next move and what he has up he's sleeve" I tell Hudson, he nods and mocks salute me "Yes luna"

Making everyone chuckle.

"Well we'll be leaving now, get some rest, we all training tomorrow at 6a.m sharp, Keagan leading the class." Maleeyah says getting up hugging me and the rests follow.

"We here for you, all of us, always" Jody says kissing my forehead, i3 hear a soft growl coming from Keagan, both Jody and I turn to him showing him tongue.

Eeryone laughs, he comes and holds me tight.

"Goodnight everyone, be safe" he says and they all reply with "Yes alpha" and "Goodnight Alpha and Luna" they all head out.

"Let's get some rest baby" says Keagan yawning and I cant agree more.

Getting undress I look at my arms in the mirror, touching it. There isn't a scratch or scar you'd swear it never happened.

"Werewolf healing baby. I'm so sorry you went through that. I felt it through the bond" Keagan says coming behind and hugging me close.

"It's not your fault" I whisper looking at him through the mirror.

"I love you Kylie" he says into my neck as he buries his face, inhaling my scent. I think it calms him. "I can't bear the thought of losing you"

"You'll never lose me baby, I love you so much" I tell him softly with a small smile.