And The Winners Are.....

The Shield & Jared stood side by side as The Four Horsewomen, The Usos & The New Day walked on stage.

Xavier-''Wow!''

Big E-''That was incredible!''

Kofi-''Let's hear it for both bands and their special guests!''

The crowd cheered!

Xavier-''Alright, I don't know about y'all....but I need to know who the winners are!''

Big E-''Me too!''

Kofi-''Judges, please tell us who won?''

All 3 judges stood up.

Elias-''First off, Shield & Horsewomen, all of you earned your way to this point and you should all be very proud of yourselves!''

Everyone clapped.

Jericho-''Secondly, you all freaking blew the roof off the place with your performances and your choice of special guests. Round of applause for The Usos & Jared Leto!''

Everyone cheered.

Rock-''Ok, time to announce the winners.''

The stadium went quiet as The Shield stood side by side. The Four Horsewomen stood side by side holding hands.

Rock-''And the winners are.....''

The Rock paused.

Rock-''THE SHIELD!''

The stadium exploded with cheers!

Seth-''YEAH!''

Roman-''This is unbelievable!''

Dean-''Oh my God!''

Confetti was released over the crowd! The Four Horsewomen hugged The Shield. Then the other bands got on stage and congratulated The Shield.

Xavier-''Thank you, New Orleans!''

Big E-''It's been an incredible journey!''

Kofi-''We hope to do this again real soon!''

Xavier-''Goodnight, everyone!''

Dean-''Xavier, hold on!''

Xavier-''What's up?''

Dean-''New Orleans wants another song!''

The crowd cheered!

Xavier-''Y'all want another song?!''

Crowd-''YEAH!''

Dean-''Balor Club, you guys ready?''

Styles-''Yeah!''

Karl jumped up to the drum kit and Gallows picked up a bass as Finn picked up a guitar. Then everyone on stage got mics.

Dean-''Hey, everyone!''

Dean looked at the crowd.

Dean-''We chose this next song to be our farewell song for tonight.''

The Balor Club started playing. It was the song 'I'll Always Remember You'!

Dean-''I always knew this day would come. We'd be standing one by one.''

Becky-''With our future in our hands. So many dreams, so many plans.''

Paige-''Always knew after all these years. There'd be laughter, there'd be tears.''

Styles-''I never thought I'd walk away. With so much joy but so much pain.''

Alexa-''And it's so hard to say goodbye.''

Everyone-''But yesterday's gone. We gotta keep moving on. I'm so thankful for the moments. So glad I got to know you! The times that we had. I'll keep like a photograph. And hold you in my heart forever. I'll always remember you!''

Women-''Na, na, na, na. Na, na, na, na. Na, na, na, na, na.''

Triple H-''Another chapter in the book. Can't go back but you can look.''

Bray-''And there we are on every page. Memories I'll always save.''

Sheamus-''Up ahead only open doors. Who knows what we're heading towards.''

Edge-''I wish you love, I wish you luck. For you the world just opens up.''

Lita-''But it's so hard to say goodbye!''

Everyone-''Yesterday's gone. We gotta keep moving on. I'm so thankful for the moments. So glad I got to know you! The times that we had. I'll keep like a photograph. And hold you in my heart forever. I'll always remember you!''

Dean-''Everyday that we had! All the good, all the bad! I'll keep them here inside!''

Jared-''All the times that we shared! Every place, everywhere! You touched my life!''

Dean-''Yeah, one day we'll look back! We'll smile and we'll laugh! But right now we just cry!''

Jared-''Cause it's so hard to say goodbye!''

Alexa-''Yesterday's gone. We gotta keep moving on.''

Everyone-''I'm so thankful for the moments.''

Dean-''SO GLAD I GOT TO KNOW YOU!''

Everyone-''The times that we had. I'll keep like a photograph. And hold you in my heart forever! I'll always remember....YOU!''

Women-''Na, na, na, na. Na, na, na, na. Na, na, na, na, na.''

Dean-''I'll always remember....YOU!''

Women-''Na, na, na, na. Na, na, na, na.''

Dean-''YEAH!''

Women-''Na, na, na, na, na.''

Dean-''I'll always remember....you!''

The song ended & everyone cheered!

Dean-''Thank you all so much!''

Rock-''Amazing!''

Elias-''Incredible!''

Jericho-''Beautiful!''

Dean-''WE LOVE YOU, NEW ORLEANS!''

The judges smiled as the bands were enjoying this memorable moment!