Rock N Soul!

All the bands arrived in Memphis, got checked into the hotel and went to their rooms.

Dean-''So, what do you guys wanna do before the show?''

Seth-''We could go hang out with the other bands. But what if they already have plans?''

Roman-''True.''

Dean-''We gotta do something, brothers. I mean, we're in Memphis!''

They smiled at Dean.

Dean-''This place breathes music.''

Roman-''You're right.''

Seth-''What do you have in mind, Dean?''

Dean thought about it.

Dean-''Roman, can you call Dwayne?''

Roman-''Sure.''

Roman took out his phone.

Seth-''What are you thinking, Dean?''

Dean-''You'll see.''

Dean smiled.

Roman-''Hey, Dwayne. Dean wants to talk to you about something. Hold on.''

Roman handed his phone to Dean.

Dean-''Hey, Dwayne. Are you busy?''

Rock-''Not until later for the show tonight.''

Dean-''Good. Look, I was wondering if all the bands can take a trip to the Rock N Soul Museum.''

Seth & Roman smiled.

Rock-''Wow.''

Dean-''I figured that we're in a place with such a history of music....why don't we all get a little inspiration and remember why we're all doing this competition?''

Rock-''I love the way you think, Dean. I'll tell Jericho and we can head out in like an hour.''

Dean-''Alright. Seth, Roman & I will tell all the bands.''

Rock-''Awesome! Let's do this.''

Dean-''Cool.''

The call ended.

Dean-''Ready for some Rock N Soul, brothers?''

Seth-''Yeah!''

Roman-''Believe That.''

They all bumped fists. About an hour later, all the bands, judges and hosts arrived at the Rock N Soul Museum.

 About an hour later, all the bands, judges and hosts arrived at the Rock N Soul Museum

Rock-''Alright, everyone. Dean came up with the idea for all of us to come here.''

Becky smiled at Dean.

Rock-''And like Dean said, this will remind us all of why we're doing this competition and to get inspired. So, let's head on in.''

Everyone headed inside for the tour of the Rock N Soul Museum.