The Third Show P2

The crew members took the piano off the stage as Absolution took their spots.

Paige-''Let me hear you scream, Memphis!''

The crowd screamed.

Paige-''Do what you, what you want. If you have a dream for better. Do what you, what you want. Til you don't want it anymore.''

It was the song 'What You Want' by Evanescence!

Sonya-''Remember who you really are.''

Paige-''Do what you, what you want. Your world's closing in on you now. Stand and face the unknown!''

Sonya-''Got to remember who you really are.''

Paige-''Every heart in my hand is like a pale reflection! Hello, hello, remember me. I'm everything you can't control. Somewhere beyond the pain there must be a way to believe we can break through!''

Miz-''Go, ladies!''

Paige-''Do what you, what you want. You don't have to lay your life down. Do what you, what you want. Til you find what you're looking for!''

Sonya-''Got to remember who you really are.''

Paige-''Every hour slipping by screams that I have failed you! Hello, hello, remember me. I'm everything you can't control. Somewhere beyond the pain there must be a way to believe! Hello, hello, remember me. I'm everything you can't control. Somewhere beyond the pain there must be a way to believe!''

Maryse smiled at the crowd.

Paige-''There's still time. Close your eyes. Only love will guide you home. Tear down the walls and free your soul! Til we crash, we're forever spiralling down, down, down, down!''

The song slowed down.

Paige-''Hello, hello, it's only me infecting everything you love. Somewhere beyond the pain there must be a way to believe!''

The song picked up again.

Paige-''Hello, hello, remember me. I'm everything you can't control. Somewhere beyond the pain there must be a way to learn forgiveness! Hello, hello, remember me. I'm everything you can't control. Somewhere beyond the pain there must be a way to believe we can break through!''

Sonya-''Remember who you really are.''

Paige-''Do what you, what you want!''

The song ended and the crowd screamed!

Paige-''Thank you!''

Absolution walked off the stage. Then The Balor Club walked onto the stage.

Styles-''Memphis, you ready?!''

Crowd-''Yeah!''

Styles-''Let's do it, brothers.''

The song started building up as Karl started drumming. Then the beat kicked in as Styles started singing.

Styles-''All the right friends in all the right places. So yeah, we're going down. All the right moves and all the right faces. So yeah, we're going down!''

It was the song 'All The Right Moves' by One Republic!

Styles-''Paint a picture of the perfect place. They've got it better than anyone's told you. I'll be the King of Hearts and you're the Queen of Spades. Then we'll fight for you like we were your soldiers. I know we've got it good but they've got it made and the grass is getting greener each day. I know things are looking up but soon they'll take us down before anybody's knowing our name.''