Hanging Out At The Bar

All the bands were hanging out with The Bar after the show.

Rock-''To The Bar!''

Everyone-''The Bar!''

Everyone cheered as they raised their glasses.

Becky-''We're gonna miss you guys.''

Sheamus-''We're gonna miss all of you too.''

Dean-''Hey, there's a stage with instruments in this bar. Why don't you guys play for us?''

Becky-''Yeah.''

Sheamus-''No. I'm not in the mood to sing. But what will cheer me up is if The Bar plays and Becky sings.''

Dean-''Oh, yeah. You guys use to be in a band together.''

Cesaro-''Yeah, it was the 3 of us and the twins.''

Sheamus-''Come on, Becky. It'll be like old times.''

Dean-''I would love to see Straight Fire perform.''

They all smiled at Becky.

Becky-''Alright!''

Dean-''Yeah!''

Then The Bar & Becky walked onto the stage.

Becky-''What song are we gonna do?''

Sheamus-''The one we use to headline with.''

Becky-''Really? I actually haven't performed that song since our last show together.''

Cesaro-''Really?''

Becky-''I know it was a cover song but it kinda became our signature song.''

Cesaro-''That's true.''

Sheamus-''Well, then let's play it again.''

Becky-''Alright. Does Drew & Dolph know the song?''

Drew-''It's actually one of our favourite rock songs.''

Dolph-''It's a classic.''

Becky-''Awesome. Let's play.''

Then Dolph sat down at the drum kit, Sheamus & Drew picked up guitars, Cesaro picked up a bass and Becky stood by the mic.

Dean-''Go, Becky!''

Becky smiled. Then Sheamus & Drew started playing. It was the song 'Under The Bridge' by Red Hot Chili Peppers!

Becky-''Sometimes I feel like I don't have a partner. Sometimes I feel like my only friend. Is the city I live in, the City of Angels? Lonely as I am, together we cry.''

Then Dolph & Cesaro started playing.

Becky-''I drive on the streets cause she's my companion. I walk through the hills cause she knows who I am. She sees my good deeds and she kisses me windy. I never worry, now that is a lie.''

Charlotte, Bayley, Sasha & Paige smiled at Becky.

Becky-''I don't ever wanna feel like I did that day. Take me to the place I love, take me all the way. I don't ever wanna feel like I did that day. Take me to the place I love, take me all the way. Yeah, yeah, yeah.''

Becky smiled at Sheamus.

Becky-''It's hard to believe that there's nobody out there. It's hard to believe that I'm all alone. At least I have her love, the city, she loves me. Lonely as I am, together we cry.''

The Bar smiled at Becky.

Becky-''I don't ever wanna feel like I did that day. Take me to the place I love, take me all the way. I don't ever wanna feel like I did that day. Take me to the place I love, take me all the way. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Oh, no, no, no. Yeah, yeah. Love me. I say, yeah, yeah.''