Late Night Walk

Dean Ambrose walked up to the elevator on the 3rd floor of the hotel with his acoustic guitar strapped around him as Becky stepped out of her room.

Becky-''Dean?!''

Dean looked over as Becky walked up to him.

Dean-''Hey, what's up?''

Becky-''Nothing much. Where are you and your guitar heading off to?''

Dean-''Oh, I....''

The elevator doors opened. Dean & Becky saw Seth & Roman.

Dean-''Where have you guys been?''

Seth-''No time to explain. Everyone's downstairs in the lobby.''

Becky-''So, that's where the girls are. But why?''

Roman-''We want to take Absolution out for a late night walk through Memphis before they leave tomorrow.''

Becky-''Cool.''

Dean-''Why didn't you guys just....''

Seth-''We better get moving.''

Roman-''Yeah. Everyone's waiting.''

Seth & Roman pulled Dean & Becky into the elevator and the doors closed.

Seth-''Oh, good. You have your guitar.''

Dean-''Am I gonna need it?''

Seth-''Maybe.''

Dean & Becky knew their bands were up to something as the elevator doors opened and they walked out into the lobby.

Becky-''Our bands are up to something.''

Dean-''But what?''

Dean & Becky thought about it as everyone started to walk out the hotel doors. But then they both realised that their bands were probably planning something for them.

Dean-''You know what? Maybe we're just being silly.''

Becky-''Yeah. Tonight is about celebrating Absolution. So, let's go.''

Dean-''Alright.''

They smiled and walked out of the hotel. The bands & the hosts decided to walk through the streets of Memphis.

 The bands & the hosts decided to walk through the streets of Memphis

They checked out some of the music stores along the way. But then they all took a walk to the Memphis Botanic Garden. All the trees and pathways were lit up with different coloured lights. Then they found a spot to sit.

 Then they found a spot to sit