The Last Show

The Shield's Dressing Room.

The Shield were standing in a small circle facing each other.

Dean-''Alright, brothers. This is it.''

Seth & Roman nodded.

Dean-''Let's go out there and do what we do best. Pour our hearts and our souls into this performance. But most importantly, let's end this Battle Of The Bands with a performance that New Orleans will write down in their history books.''

The Shield bumped fists.

Four Horsewomen's Dressing Room.

The Four Horsewomen were standing in a small circle facing each other.

Becky-''Alright, sisters. This is it.''

They nodded.

Becky-''We've worked so hard to get here. So, let's pour our hearts into this performance just like we do every time. Most importantly, let's end this Battle Of The Bands in a way that no one will ever forget.''

The Four Horsewomen hugged.

THE LAST SHOW!

Xavier-''NEW ORLEANS!!''

The crowd screamed!

Xavier-''Tonight is the finals!''

Big E-''Where we will find out who wins Battle Of The Bands!''

Kofi-''But first, we will be entertained one more time by the finalists.''

The crowd cheered.

Kofi-''Now scream for The Four Horsewomen!''

The New Day walked off as The Four Horsewomen walked on stage.

Crowd-''Yeah!''

The Four Horsewomen started playing. It was the song 'The Champion' by Carrie Underwood!

Becky-''I'll be the last one standing. Two hands in the air, I'm a champion. You'll be looking up at me when it's over. I live for the battle, I'm a soldier, yeah. I'm a fighter like Rocky. Put you flat on your back like Ali. Yeah, I'm the greatest, I'm stronger. Paid my dues, can't lose, I'm gonna own you, yeah!''

Charlotte smiled at the crowd.

Becky-''I've been working my whole life! And now it's do or die!''

Jericho-''Beautiful!''

Becky-''I am invincible, unbreakable, unstoppable, unshakeable! They knock me down, I get up again. I am the champion, you're gonna know my name. You can't hurt me now, I can't feel the pain. I was made for this, I was born to win. I am the champion!''

Sasha smiled at the crowd.

Becky-''When they write my story, they're gonna say that I did it for the glory. But don't think that I did it for the fame. I did it for the love of the game. And this is my chance I'm taking. All them old records I'm breaking. All you people watching on the TV, you go ahead and put your bets on me, yeah!''

Bayley smiled at the crowd.

Becky-''I've been waiting my whole life! To see my name in lights!''

Elias-''Amazing.''

Becky-''I am invincible, unbreakable, unstoppable, unshakeable! They knock me down, I get up again. I am the champion, you're gonna know my name. You can't hurt me now, I can't feel the pain. I was made for this, I was born to win. I am the champion!''