The Third Show

The New Day were on the stage.

Xavier-''Good evening, Memphis!''

The crowd cheered.

Big E-''Are you all ready to Rock N Roll?!''

Crowd-''Yeah!''

Kofi-''Then give it up for....Evolution!''

The New Day walked off the stage. Evolution walked on stage as the crowd cheered.

Triple H-''Memphis, are you ready?''

Crowd-''Yeah!''

Triple H-''Let's do it guys!''

Then Randy started playing to open the song. Then the beat kicked in as Ric and Batista started playing. It was the song 'Ladies and Gentlemen' by Saliva!

Triple H-''Ladies and gentlemen, please. Would you bring your attention to me? For a feast for your eyes to see. An explosion of catastrophe. Like nothing you've ever seen before. Watch closely as I open this door. Your jaws will be on the floor. After this, you'll be begging for more.''

Triple H smiled.

Triple H-''Welcome to the show. Please come inside, ladies and gentlemen!''

Batista-''Boom!''

Triple H-''Do you want it?!''

Batista-''Boom!''

Triple H-''Do you need it?!''

Batista-''Boom!''

Triple H-''Let me hear it! Ladies and gentlemen!''

Batista-''Boom!''

Triple H-''Do you want it?!''

Batista-''Boom!''

Triple H-''Do you need it?!''

Batista-''Boom!''

Triple H-''Let me hear it! Ladies and gentlemen!''

Randy smiled at the crowd.

Triple H-''Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. You've seen and seeing is believing. Your ears and your eyes will be bleeding. Please check to see if you're still breathing. Hold tight because the show is not over. If you will, please move in closer. You're about to be bowled over. By the wonders you're about to behold here.''

Triple H smiled at the crowd.

Triple H-''Welcome to the show. Please come inside, ladies and gentlemen!''

Batista-''Boom!''

Triple H-''Do you want it?!''

Batista-''Boom!''

Triple H-''Do you need it?!''

Batista-''Boom!''

Triple H-''Let me hear it! Ladies and gentlemen!''

Batista-''Boom!''

Triple H-''Do you want it?!''

Batista-''Boom!''

Triple H-''Do you need it?!''

Batista-''Boom!''

Triple H-''Let me hear it!''

Ric smiled at the crowd as the song slowed down for a moment. Then everyone started headbanging.

Triple H-''Welcome to the show. We're glad you came alone. Please come inside, ladies and gentlemen!''