The First Show

Each band was backstage in their own dressing rooms as the arena was full of people. All the bands could hear the roar of the crowd as they were all getting pumped up for the show.

Xavier-''Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the show!''

The crowd cheered.

Big E-''Are you all ready for your first performance tonight?!''

Crowd-''Yeah!''

Kofi-''Then put your hands together for...The Shield!''

The New Day ran off the stage as the lights dimmed. The Rock, Chris Jericho and Elias were sitting by a table on a platform in the middle of the arena behind a large group of people standing in front of the stage.

Rock-''I am so excited!''

Jericho-''I'm drinking it in maaannn!''

Elias-''This is gonna be good.''

Seth sat down at his drum kit as Roman walked onto the stage and Dean stepped up to his mic stand.

Dean-''You ready Knoxville?!''

Crowd-''Yeah!''

Then the buildup of the song started and when Roman started playing his bass and Dean started playing his guitar...everyone recognised the song 'Aerials' by System Of A Down!

Dean-''Life is a waterfall. We're one in the river and one again after the fall!''

Becky stood on the side of the stage to watch them.

Dean-''Swimming through the void we hear the word. We lose ourselves but we find it all!''

Charlotte stepped next to Becky.

Dean-''Cause we are the ones that want to play. Always wanna go but you never wanna stay.''

Becky-''They're really good.''

Dean-''And we are the ones that want to choose. Always want to play but you never want to lose.''

Dean swayed his shoulders as the song slowed down for a moment.

Dean-''Aerials in the sky. When you lose small mind you free your life.''

The beat kicked in again.

Dean-''Life is a waterfall. We drink from the river then we turn around and put up our walls!''

Charlotte-''Roman plays the bass. Just like me.''

Dean-''Swimming through the void we hear the word. We lose ourselves but we find it all!''

Becky smiled at Dean.

Dean-''Cause we are the ones that want to play. Always want to go but you never want to stay.''

Becky-''Wow.''

Dean-''And we are the ones that want to choose. Always want to play but you never want to lose.''

Dean and Roman started headbanging along with the crowd!

Becky-''Awesome!''

Dean-''Aerials in the sky. When you lose small mind you free your life! Aerials so up high. When you free your eyes eternal prize!''

The song slows down again.

Dean-''Aerials in the sky. When you lose small mind you free your life. Aerials so up high. When you free your eyes eternal prize.''

The Shield played out the song and the lights went out as the crowd cheered.

Dean-''Thank you!''