New Orleans!

The Shield & The Four Horsewomen walked into the Superdome! They walked up to the stage and stood where the crowd would be standing tomorrow night.

Then The Rock, Elias, Chris Jericho & The New Day walked onto the stage.

Rock-''Wow. It is the finals already! First off, congratulations to all of you for making it to the end.''

Elias-''Now, as you already know, in the final show....both bands are allowed to have a special guest perform with you guys on stage. But it can't be someone from the other bands.''

Everyone nodded.

Rock-''And you are not allowed to tell the other band who your special guest is. Plus, we don't want to know because as the judges....we want to be surprised too.''

Jericho-''But since this was such an incredible journey, we have decided to give you guys a little surprise as well.''

Elias-''Turn around.''

The Shield & The Four Horsewomen turned around and saw all the other bands standing there!

Paige hugged Absolution!
Charlotte hugged Evolution!
Bayley hugged The Balor Club!
Sasha hugged The Bliss Squad!
Becky hugged The Bar!
Roman hugged The Cutting Edge!
Seth hugged Team Xtreme!
Dean hugged The Wyatt Family!

Xavier-''Guys?!''

Everyone looked at The New Day.

Xavier-''With the show only happening tomorrow night....''

Big E-''How about we hit Bourbon Street tonight?!''

Everyone-''YEAH!''

Kofi-''Let's go party!!''

Later that evening, the bands, hosts and judges headed to Bourbon Street!

They danced with all the other people and listened to a live band that was playing in the street! The Rock walked over to the band & requested a song

They danced with all the other people and listened to a live band that was playing in the street! The Rock walked over to the band & requested a song. The Rock grabbed a microphone.

Rock-''Grab a partner!''

Everyone grabbed a partner and started dancing! It was the song 'Down In New Orleans'!

Rock-''In the South Land there's a city way down on the river. Where the women are very pretty and all the men deliver.''

Everyone was dancing.

Rock-''They got music. It's always playing. Start in the daytime, go all through the night! When you hear that music playing, hear what I'm saying. It make you feel alright.''

The Rock smiled.

Rock-''Grab somebody! Come on down. Bring your paintbrush, we're painting the town! Honey, there's some sweetness going around. Catch it down in New Orleans!''

The Rock danced between everyone.

Rock-''We got magic. Good and bad. Make you happy or make you real sad. Get everything you want, lose what you had. Down here in New Orleans!''

The Rock danced over to Jericho.

Rock-''Hey, partner! Don't be shy. Come on down here and give us a try. You wanna do some living before you die. Do it down in New Orleans!''

The Rock went back to the band.

Rock-''Stately homes and mansions of the Sugar Barons and the Cotton Kings. Rich people, poor people all got dreams. Dreams do come true in New Orleans!''

The song ended & everyone cheered!

Rock-''Thank you so much, New Orleans!''

Everyone in Bourbon Street cheered!