The First Show P2

The Four Horsewomen walked onto the stage. They all took their spot on the stage as Becky stepped up to her mic stand.

Becky-''You ready, Knoxville?!''

The crowd cheered. Then Sasha started playing her guitar followed by Charlotte on bass and Bayley on the drums. Everyone recognised the song 'Zombie' by Cranberries.

Jericho-''Yeah! I love this song.''

The Shield walked up to the side of the stage to watch them.

Becky-''Another head hangs lowly. Child is slowly taken. And the violence cause such silence. Who are we mistaken?''

Dean smiled at Becky.

Becky-''But you see, it's not me. It's not my family. In your head, in your head, they're fighting. With their tanks and their bombs and their bombs and their guns. In your head, in your head, they're crying!''

Dean-''Becky's voice is beautiful.''

Becky-''In your head, in your head! Zombie, zombie, zombie-ie-ie. What's in your head, in your head? Zombie, zombie, zombie-ie-ie-ie, oh.''

Charlotte-''Du, du, du, du. Du, du, du, du. Du, du, du, du. Du, du, du, du.''

Becky saw Dean was watching her and she winked at him.

Becky-''Another mother's breaking heart is taken over. When the violence causes silence. We must be mistaken.''

Roman-''Charlotte plays the bass beautifully.''

Becky-''It's the same old theme since 1916. In your head, in your head, they're still fighting. With their tanks and their bombs and their bombs and their guns. In your head, in your head, they're dying!''

Seth-''They're really good.''

Becky-''In your head, in your head. Zombie, zombie, zombie-ie-ie. What's in your head, in your head? Zombie, zombie, zombie-ie-ie-ie, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, ie-ie, oohh, oohh!''

Becky turned to face Bayley and she headbanged to the beat of the drums.

Seth-''Bayley is awesome on the drums.''

Becky faced the crowd as the song slowed down.

Becky-''Alright, Knoxville!''

Becky smiled at the crowd.

Becky-''When the beat kicks in again, I wanna see this entire arena headbanging along with us, ok?!''

The crowd cheered.

Becky-''On my count. 1....2....3!''

The beat kicked in and the entire crowd started headbanging along with Becky!

Dean-''Oh my....wow! Go, Becky!''

They all continued headbanging as Bayley was going crazy on the drums!

Seth-''Yeah!''

The beat slowed down as everyone only heard Charlotte playing her bass.

Roman-''That is sexy.''

Then Bayley ended it with a few more beats and the crowd went crazy!

Becky-''Knoxville, you are amazing!''

Bayley jumped down from her drum kit.

Becky-''Thank you so much!''

They all took a bow.

The Rock-''That was incredible!''

Jericho-''They are definitely not going on The List.''

Elias-''They might be just as good as me.''