The Second Show P2

Evolution walked onto the stage.

Triple H-''Nashville, make some noise!''

The crowd screamed.

Triple H-''Let's do it guys!''

Then Evolution started playing and it was the song 'Line In The Sand' by Motorhead!

Triple H-''Evolution is a mystery. Full of change that no one sees. Clocks makes are full of history.''

Randy smiled at the crowd.

Triple H-''Yesterday's so long ago. Don't agree with what I know. Tomorrow's got no place to be.''

The Bar walked up to the side of the stage.

Triple H-''I've seen the line in the sand. Time to find out who I am! Looking back to see where I stand. Evolution, evolution!''

Dolph-''They're definitely the band to beat.''

Triple H-''See my reflection change. Nothing ever stays the same. But you know the name's The Game!''

Triple H smiled at the crowd.

Triple H-''We all know what it means. Nothings ever what it seems. Unforgiven, unforseen.''

Drew-''We have to top their performance.''

Triple H-''I've seen the line in the sand. Time to find out who I am! Looking back to see where I stand. Evolution! Evolution!''

Then Triple H stepped back and Randy stood in the middle of the stage. Triple H stepped into Randy's place as Randy did his guitar solo.

Jericho-''YEAH!''

Triple H headbanged as Randy, Batista and Ric played.

Rock-''I love this!''

The crowd went crazy for Randy as he continued to play. Evolution played for another minute and the song faded out.

Triple H-''Thank you, Nashville!''

The crowd screamed. Evolution all took a bow and walked off the stage.

Rock-''That was amazing!''

The Bar walked onto the stage.

Sheamus-''Let me hear you, Nashville!''

The crowd screamed. The Bar started playing and it was the song 'Inside The Fire' by Disturbed!

Sheamus-''Oh, Devon! Won't go to heaven. She's just another lost soul about to be mine again. Leave her! We will receive her. It is beyond your control. Will you ever meet again? Devon, 1 of 11. Who had been rendered unwhole. As a little child, she was taken, then forsaken. You will remember it all. Let it blow your mind again.''

The Cutting Edge walked up to the side of the stage.

Sheamus-''Devon lies beyond this portal. Take the word of 1 immortal! Give your soul to me for eternity. Release your life to begin another time with her. End your grief with me. There's another way. Release your life. Take your place inside the fire with her!''

Edge-''I love this song.''

Sheamus-''Sever! Now and forever! You're just another lost soul about to be mine again. See her, you'll never free her. You must surrender it all in your life to meet again. Fire! All you desire! As she begins to turn cold and run out of time. You will shiver until you deliver. You will remember it all. Let it blow your mind again.''

Christian-''Can't go wrong with a Disturbed song.''

Sheamus-''Devon lies beyond this portal. Take the word of 1 immortal! Give your soul to me for eternity. Release your life to begin another time with her. End your grief with me. There's another way. Release your life. Take your place inside the fire with her!''