Chapter 21

August 23, 2011 / 8:10 am

Aija opened her eyes to the sun brightening the bedroom and instantly smiled in the next minute, looking around. The top of the canopy greeted her as well as the view to the private ocean included with the villa. When her eyes moved to her left, she gave a slight frown at the empty spot that Hikaru had frequented during their vacation. He was nowhere to be seen and Aija pulled herself up from her prone position in bed to see if she could see him walking around the island. Then she checked her phone to see a text message waiting for her.

Went exploring and jogging, Koishii. Feel free to use my card for whatever you want to do. See you later.

Aija looked down where her phone was, seeing the card waiting for her. Grabbing it, she tapped the small square of money against her chin, thinking about what she wanted to do. She had heard that there was a spa around here and seeing as their visit to Jamaica would be over in two days, she wanted to make sure she had all the pleasures that a massage and facial could give to her. Figuring that she wouldn't need the clothes, she got out the bed, naked and after slipping on sandals and a robe, she went on her way.

Golden Eye's FieldSpa was everything Aija thought it would be. She had a wonderful awakening facial while her hands, feet, and scalp were massaged at the same time, then she lay on a table getting a full body massage with wild lime and other citrus oils. As the masseuse left Aija to rest, Aija sighed reminiscing about the experience that Hikaru had given her the past week.

They went snorkeling; seeing various tropical sea life and fish would swim around her legs. Then they went horseback riding, which was new for Aija who didn't know what to make of the big four-legged animal she was assigned to. But she fell in love with the ride along the seashore with Hikaru next to her side. It was even better when he offered to let her ride with him on his horse. The two had a wonderful evening watching the sunset as they held each other.

During the evenings, Hikaru would take Aija to dinner and dancing surprising Aija to the fullest at his footwork. Every day the stoic doctor surprised her more and more with a person she never knew was there. He was happier and more outgoing with her. The fun and hospitable personalities of the resort's staff even helped to bring more of his own out. As much fun as there was during the day and afternoons, the nights were just as much. Aija helped herself to each inch of Hikaru's body in every way possible. Every room on the villa had been christened by them and Aija knew they both couldn't get enough despite that.

Jamaica was breathtaking...the oceans, the views, and the people. Aija wished that she had been born here instead of in North Carolina, but just being here was good enough and she would miss it when she had to leave.

Feeling that she had spent the majority of the morning here in the spa, Aija got up so she could make her way back to the villa. She had left Hikaru a message on where she was, but she wanted to be with him. Drifting the silk jungle green robe over her shoulders she paused looking at her body in the mirror. Her hair barely holding curls, drifted over her breasts; the ticking sensation making her nipples harder in the air. Aija drifted her hand down her face feeling the resulting sleek feeling from the facial before letting her hand drift down her neck and her collarbone. Lower it went, appreciating her skin and her body. She felt desirable...and she loved it.

<<<<<<    >>>>>

11: 50 am

Hikaru walked down the path to the spa, panting light from his jog. He had gotten word of Aija's location from her message back to him. He wanted to walk back with her to the villa for some breakfast. However, she deserved some pampering and he was glad she got to get it. Just the thought of Aija moaning from some sort of massage started to make his blood burn hot. She wasn't even in front of him and he was getting affected.