Part 27: Nikki Fuckin Sixx

Start from the beginning

That changed during sound check when the band came out on stage and I got a glimpse of Nikki. The sun was setting behind us casting a shadow over the section we were in so he couldn't see me. But I sure as fuck saw him when he lifted his bass over his shoulder and plucked a few strings before Mick Mars launched into the opening notes of Live Wire.

I sat up in my seat and leaned forward, sipping on my beer. My eyes didn't leave him for one second. In that moment, he became Nikki Fuckin Sixx.

See, I discovered something interesting that night. There is Nikki Sixx and then there is Nikki Fuckin Sixx. Once he hits the stage and/or puts on his stage clothes, Nikki Sixx transforms into the man the whole world knows as Nikki Fuckin Sixx. He is everything Nikki Sixx is but magnified a thousand times. He's a living legend. He's the larger than life, balls to the wall, rock god who oozes attitude and plays his bass like he's fucking it. Nikki Fucking Sixx is the sleaziest, dirtiest, rock n roll bad boy who can induce orgasms with a simple look. He is a walking wet dream who makes panties hit the floor. He was also currently making my throat go dry and taking the breath from my body.

Now I totally get the groupie thing.

"You are eye fucking the shit out of him." Stella called out to me over the music.

"Can't help it." And I couldn't. No way no how. I leaned back in my seat and crossed my legs, squeezing my thighs together in an attempt to ignore the ache between them. Chewing on my bottom lip, I shamelessly ogled him throughout sound check, only stirring back to reality when my phone buzzed with a text from Tommy.

Tommy: Can u grab 2 waters and a beer and bring em to me? Backstage to the right.

Me: Yep

Tommy's dressing room was on the left side of the backstage area so I had to go grab his drinks and then make my way to the other side of the venue to get to him. I eventually got to the space reserved for the KROC radio broadcast and saw Tommy sitting in a chair talking to who I presumed was the DJ. He saw me and waved me over. Noticing the "On Air" sign was lit up in red, I quietly made my way to him so he could take the Corona and one of the water bottles.

"Give that one to Sixx." Tommy mouthed to me and gestured behind him where Nikki stood leaning against the wall and looking down at his phone.

Nikki Fuckin Sixx

I got about two feet away from him before he looked up and first took notice of my presence. His eyes met with mine and a slow smirk made its way across his lips as he tilted his head back to lean against the wall.

"Nikki," I gave him a simple nod of acknowledgement as I approached.

"Ashten." He nodded back, his gaze shifting from my eyes to roam down my body.

"Thirsty?" His scent filled my nostrils and made it straight down to my lady loins.

"Might say that," his smirk widening while taking the bottle I offered. As he unscrewed the lid and took a large swig, I took a spot next to him against the wall. We stood in a comfortable silence for a minute listening to Tommy talk with the interviewer.

"Why do you always look so good?" He murmured, shooting me a sideways glance.

"To torture you."

"It's working." He took another pull of water.

"Good to know." We turned our heads to look at each other, my eyes level with his due to the extra inches of height I got from my shoes. He licked his bottom lip and didn't even try to hide the fact that his eyes were glued to my chest. "Just getting started," I quipped.