Family Time

Yet another morning has come and Hilda was about to do her usual swim. It ended up being a later in the morning cause she fell into a REALLY deep sleep after yet another steamy night with Hilbert. They were seriously getting addicted. Hilbert was the one who was actually woken up by her alarm, Hilda was out cold. He was going to wake her up but he hardly ever got to cuddle with her in this state so he was going to make the most of this opportunity. So he hit the snooze bar. Her body was so warm and soft and smooth and oh so comfortable. How lucky can one guy be? Hilda's alarm went off several more times before Hilbert finally conceded that it was time to get up and get moving. Hilda was unhappy that he didn't wake her up sooner but decided to let it go and get moving.

As usual, the water in the morning was perfect so Hilda jumped in with no problem and began her swim. There was only one thing she was concerned about, N appearing again. Hilda had just recently found out that N had feelings for her and she was not eager to deal with him, not that she was eager to deal with him before but that just meant that things would be more difficult from here on out.

As she came closer to Hill Valley, she slowed down and hid behind a boat. She wanted to make sure he wasn't there before she went on. So she quietly peaked out from behind the bow of the boat. The dock was about a hundred yards away so it was quite visible and as expected, N was sitting on the edge of the dock waiting for her to come by. "Of course," she thought. Instead of confronting him again, Hilda turned around and swam back to camp.

xxxxx

"Good morning everyone, we've got a busy day ahead of us," Professor Oak said through the microphone, "and for you CITs out there it's parents weekend so I expect you to be on your best behavior." Many of the CITs groaned at the thought of having their parents with them.

"Today we have a nature hike and tonight we have a movie night and then for the finale, parents' choice! Have a great day everyone!" Professor Oak finished.

For some of the CITs, this seemed like a nightmare waiting to happen, you know the whole parents embarrass their children cliche. Leaf, on the other hand, was pretty excited to have her parents come by; she had always had a close relationship with them so she couldn't wait to see them. Even so, she was nervous about introducing Blue to her parents. Speaking of Blue, today it was his turn to pick up dishes and Leaf decided to visit him when he took a break. "Good morning," she greeted.

"And a good morning to you," Blue said pulling her into a hug and kissing her. The kiss was shorter than usual which was a little disappointing for Leaf but she still enjoyed it.

"You miss me?" Blue asked.

"I saw you last night," said Leaf.

"True but I know you can't stand to be away from me."

"Yeah whatever," Leaf said a little deadpanned, "It's parents' weekend, that means you'll be meeting my parents."

Blue could see she was worried about the prospect, "Don't worry babe, Once they meet me they won't be able to get enough of all this," he gestured to himself. Leaf looked away from him deadpanned as he pulled her into a side hug and kissed her on the top of her head. Ever since the party last week, things haven't been the same. It wasn't like she didn't like him anymore cause she still did, a lot. It's just...after that night, she realized she had to face the realities of relationships and Blue's cocky attitude really started to show through.

"Sorry babe, I've gotta get back to it. I'll find you later OK?" said Blue.

Leaf put on a happy face and pulled him into a hug, kissing him in the process, "Of course."

"Great see ya later."

Leaf watched as he walked away. Again, she really liked him. Surely she could put up with that attitude, after all, he cared about her a lot plus he wrote that amazing song for her. Right?