𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄.

GLIZZY─── ・ 。゚☆: *

GLIZZY
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"You know, if you cold I can warm you up, luh baby." Taymor suggested, a sneaky smirk spreading upon his moist lips as his hand inched closer to my inner thigh.

I moved his hand. "Nah, I'ma just go upstairs and grab a blanket from the closet." I politely declined, trying to fight the urge to smile.

I knew he wanted me. I mean, I was pretty irresistible. And although I wanted him too, I was going to play hard to get because I always make it too easy for him to get what he wants from me, plus I knew Taymor secretly loved a challenge, that shit turned him on. Besides, it wasn't too long ago that his nigga was inside of me, it would be real grimy if I just fucked him right after. Not that I didn't want any dick, because I did, but I couldn't do him or my best friend like that. And just chilling with Taymor wasn't so bad anyway, he was an amazing cook, he had good weed, he loved video games just like me, and it was actually quiet at his house so I could get lots of good sleep.

I shared an apartment with some weird ass white college kids I found on Craigslist, who I'm pretty sure are all lowkey racist, and all they did was party all night and listen to that scream shit. The only reason I put up with them is because they buy cocaine and pills from Fresh weekly, and I got them a pretty good discount because that shit ain't cheap. In return, they gave me a little extra on the side for rent, which is really just the difference between what they'd be paying full price and the discount they get through me. And let me tell you, almost five thousand dollars a week is a lot of fucking money. They usually got the money from their parents, who were all rich as fuck, and if this was high school we would of been robbed they asses.

But on a serious note, it felt good to have some what of a stable income again. Even though the living situation was kind of fucked up, almost any living situation beats being homeless again, or staying with Jay and having to rely on him for shit until I'm on my feet, just so he could throw it back up in my face. I even got money from Taymor too, but I stopped taking it because I'm not a prostitute.

Once I tried to get up, Taymor's hand softly gripped my waist and pulled me back down beside him on the couch.

I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Hold on, if we ain't fuckin' why'd you even come all the way over here?" he asked bluntly.

I couldn't help to be taken aback by his question, but I couldn't really act surprised either, I knew what it was between us. I was never more than a pice of ass to him, and occasional good company whenever Nahmir decided he wanted to be straight again.