𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

TAYMOR

TAYMOR

"Yoooooo," Nahmir dragged, his head leaning against the wall as he stared into space. I slowly lifted my head out of my lap and turned to look at him, revealing my low bloodshot eyes. I slightly coughed from the loud smell of weed that filled the room. "nigga on my mama I ain't never been this motherfuckin' high before!" he exclaimed.

I chuckled. "I told you I had that good shit." I grinned, leaning over to dap him up.

"Heeeeell yeah nigga-aye," he paused mid sentence. "you ever been in love before?" he asked randomly.

Yeah, with you.

I shook my head.

"Man, I think I'm in love with Lulu." he admitted dreamily.

I raised my eyebrow. "Lulu?!" I smacked my lips. "you ain't break up with her stiff haired, snake ass yet?"

"Aye, how come you always got some negative ass shit to say about my girl bro? If I ain't know better, I would think you was jealous." he said, giving me the side eye.

I scoffed. "Yeah, well keep thinkin' nigga. Good thing don't nobody pay you to do that shit."

"You really fucking my high up Taymor."

"Okay, and I don't give a fuck Nicholas!" I spat, glaring at him. "my high been fucked up. Don't nobody wanna hear about Lulu every five seconds."

"You know what's funny," Nahmir starts, taking a long,dramatic pause before speaking again. "you don't even got a bitch, yet you stay commenting on mine. You can never just be happy for me, that shit lame as fuck cuz."

"Nah, you know what's really funny?" I stood up. "how you just can sit here and act like we never happened, and then have the nerve to bring up yo bitch around me like I really wanna hear that bullshit." I shot back.

"Now that's fucking hilarious."

"...maybe because we didn't happened?" he replied in a "duh" tone, straight facing me.

So niggas wanna play dumb now, huh? I know he ain't that damn high.

"Oh for real? So-"

"NIGGA JUST DROP THE SHIT!" Nahmir exploded, standing up and getting in my face. He backed away as his nostrils flared and his face reddened. "whatever happened between us was in the past now okay?" he said in a much calmer tone, staring deeply into my emotionless eyes, as if he was in search for my confirmation.