𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐁𝐀𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍. (𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓.)

NAHMIR ─── ・ 。゚☆: *

NAHMIR
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

I tied my shirt around Tay's eyes to act as a blindfold, and he started to panic, hyperventilating and pulling at the shirt.

"Calm down Tay," I ordered. He continued to freak out, and I grabbed his hand and squeezed it gently. "I said calm down, you trust me right?"
He nodded, letting out a loud sigh as he attempted to relax his body.

"Alright then, now be quiet before that girl come back." I let go of his hand and pulled him out of the chair, leading him into the back area where the bed was.

"Wait, what are you-"

"Shut the fuck up." I pushed him on the bed and crawled on top of him.

"Oh shit."

I smirked and grabbed at the band of his sweatpants. I pulled them down as far as they could go, and next was his boxers. Tay lifted himself up so I could pull his boxers and sweatpants all the way down to his ankles. I grabbed his semi hardened dick and shoved the whole thing in my mouth, allowing it to hit the back of my throat. I gagged a little, but since I didn't really have a gag reflex, it didn't bother me much. I tightened my lips around his dick and pushed my tongue to the front of my mouth, flicking it around as I slowly brought my mouth back up to the tip of his dick.

"Sh-Shit!" Tay moaned, arching his back off the bed as I pulled it out of my mouth, creating a loud popping sound. A trail of spit came out of it, dripping from the sides and tip of his dick.

Next, I stuck his dick back down my throat, and this timeI gagged loudly, causing my eyes to widen and fill with tears. I gripped his dick and slowly took it out of my mouth, sending vibrations throughout his body as I moaned against it. I slapped his dick on my tongue repeatedly, sticking it back in my mouth once I was done. I bobbed my head up and down, my hands working the rest of his length as he played in my dreads.

"F-Fuck Mir, suck on that shit luh baby."

Tay's encouragement made me want to go even crazier, his deep, lust filled voice sent me over the edge, making me even hornier and hungrier for his dick. I wanted to taste his cum already.

I took more of his length in my mouth, filling my throat with his inches until there was nothing left. I quickened my pace, sucking faster as I played with his balls. I sucked and slurped on his dick, coating it with more spit each trip I took up and down his throbbing member. I felt his dick swelling him my mouth, so I took it out and replaced my mouth with my hands. I jerked him as fast as I could, taking his balls in my mouth. I harshly sucked on them, dripping spit everywhere as I continued to jerk his dick, adding a twist to my wrist.