𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐍𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄.

Idk if y'all actually be listening to the songs whenever I link them to the chapters or not but this my shit 🥴 Jacquees and Dej Loaf were such an iconic duo 🥴

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

TAYMOR
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

We've been here for three days now and all we've done was fuck, smoke, and eat. I'm not complaining at all, but I wanted to do some shit like take a walk on the beach or go swimming in the heated pool. Hell, we could even go parasailing or jet skiing. But Nahmir's nasty ass had different plans. He wanted to fuck in every place on the island possible, including public ones. The only place we hadn't done it at yet was the beach, but trust me, we'd be marking that off our lists real soon.

Honestly, I really had no problem with how hypersexual he had become compared to before. In different circumstances it might have raised a red flag, but he was smiling, happy, and not thinking about his mother, so what was so bad about it really?

Besides, when it came to sex and Nahmir, I just couldn't help myself. Like right now, for instance.

I licked over my lips appetizingly as I analyzed Nahmir, who was sitting across from me looking better than the food that sat before us. His medium length dreads were blowing in the wind and he had a fresh line up, not to mention that the sun was hitting his skin just right, making his pale, yellow, glowing skin come off as golden, and his pink, plump lips were shinning, due to them being just freshly licked. He wore nothing but Calvin Klein boxer briefs, which showcased his bulge, and an open Versace robe.

"Damn luh baby," I grunted. "you lookin' like a five course meal." I bit my lip, continuing to check him out.

Nahmir leaned forward, his eyebrow raised as he smirked. "Oh really?"

"Hell yeah. Fuck this food, I'm tryna' eat chu' instead."

"Do it then." Nahmir challenged boldly, his silvery voice lowering a few octaves, making him sound all seductive.

☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★
TIME SKIP
★。/|\。★
☆。*。☆。

"Throw that shit back, Nick." I grunted, smacking his ass, which was red and had a large hand print on both cheeks.

And Nahmir whimpered, his nails digging into the sand as he threw his ass back even harder while the waves from the ocean washed over us.