𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐎. (𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓.)

I don't even know why I'm putting this back up 💀 like looking back this chapter was so pointless and unnecessary lmfao. But it's one of my favorite sex scenes from this book, lil Glizz put in that WORK okay!

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

NAHMIR
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Glizzy pushed me against the sink, bending me over and smacking my ass. He grabbed my dreads and yanked my head back. I whimpered in response. "You ready to take this dick, shordy?"

I nodded my head frantically as drool dripped from the sides of my mouth, his aggressiveness and Baltimore accent turning me on even more. "I want to be stuffed with your dick, please, please fuck me!"

My hole opened and closed, pre-cum running down my leg as body shook lightly, still recovering from our shower session just a few minutes ago. I was moaning like crazy and he hadn't even done anything yet, it was just something about his touch that drove me crazy. Literally.

His touch was so much different from Tay's, I don't know how, but it was...and dare I say I liked it.

Glizzy put his left leg up on the sink, angling himself in the right position before slowly pushing himself inside of my tight hole, making sure that I felt every inch of him sliding inside of me and filling me up.

He grabbed me by the back of my neck and pushed my face down just inches away from the counter, forcing me to bend over completely.

After pumping a few times, he pulled back out. "Shit, I don't know why I'm feeling like I'm about to nut already...yo shit so fuckin' tight and wet." I looked at him through the mirror, watching him bite his lip as he leered at me, admiring my round, plump ass and my cute tight pink hole.

Glizzy slapped his thick, chocolate dick against my reddening cheeks before shoving himself back inside of me. He took it out again and stuck it back inside of me, making my body jerk forward as I screamed out in pain and pleasure. "Gl-Gl-Glizzy I can't take it!" I bit down on my lips to conceal my screams, drawing blood from my bottom one from bitting it so hard. Hs ignored my pleas and did it again and again, digging deeper inside my guts with each stroke.

After doing that a couple more times, he picked me up, catching me off guard, this nigga was definitely is stronger than he looks. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and buried my head in the crook of his neck, letting out a loud moan. He opened the bathroom door and carried me to Tay's room. Once we were in the room, he shut the door with his foot and dropped me on the bed, his pelvis still connected to my lower half. Glizzy began fucking me senseless, wrapping his whole hand around my throat and choking me so hard I barley could breath, and fucking me even harder.

"Oh my fuck-ahh!" I cried out in surprise, eyes shooting open when he grabbed my erection.

Glizzy started rapidly beating it as he leaned down and placed sloppy kisses all over my neck. I squirmed up under him as my body shivered, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and sinking my nails into his back. My body and mind was overwhelmed with pleasure to the point where I could barely even speak. His touch was driving me crazy, and his lips were driving me even crazier.

"Fuck, I'm about to cum!" he groaned, throwing his head back as he deeply thrusted inside of me.

"Me-Me too!" and he quickened his pace, relentlessly pounding into me as he stroked my dick. I grabbed his face and crashed my lips onto his, forcing my tongue into his mouth and kissing him sloppily.

Seconds later, I was cumming into the palm of his hand and all over our sweaty chests, even getting a little on my chin too. Glizzy came right after me, shaking and groaning as he filled my insides with his kids.

Once he was done, he pulled away from me with a wide grin on his face. "Damn, you made a mess."

Glizzy leaned back down to lick up the rest of my cum, running his tongue over my stomach all the way up to my chin. He delicately kissed my lips before sticking his tongue out and putting my left over cum on my tongue, allowing me to taste myself.

"Mmm..." I moaned as he continuously ran his cum filled tongue over mine, sticking two wet fingers inside of me. "tssss," I hissed, instantly tensing up.

"Please, not right now!" I begged.

"Fine," he sighed. "you off the hook until later." He leaned down to kiss my lips once more, looking at me as he smirked. And all I could do was stare.

My best friend just fucked me...and I liked it.

"Nahmir, Glizzy, food!"